Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    The Mermaid Mayhem series stopped for me after the white pearl section.... after that 24 hour period, the black pearl goal never appeared in my goal book. I'm at level 7 with the coral castle, is that why I'm not moving on with the Mayhem boosts?
    When the boosts were released, it was found that you needed a level 8+ for most of them, so that might have changed so I'll check. Once you upgrade to either 9 or 10 you'll get the last boost. Can you post when you do get it and in the meantime, I'll follow up the boosts vs level info again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    When the boosts were released, it was found that you needed a level 8+ for most of them, so that might have changed so I'll check. Once you upgrade to either 9 or 10 you'll get the last boost. Can you post when you do get it and in the meantime, I'll follow up the boosts vs level info again.
    Confirm this. I am level 7 and I am waiting for the final steps to get the pink panther. I don't remember where I stopped, I think it's the white pearls, but it takes so long to get the storm water that I completely forgot.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I chased down my original report and did not see that further info was posted by Elsa. This will help!! I'll update the main goal guide and here.

Coral Concoction requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" to be completed.
    Fishy Formula requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Coral Conniption" to be completed.
    Starfish Serum requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Crazy for Clownfish" to be completed.
    Electric Elixir requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Starfish Showdown" to be completed.
    Pearlescent Potion requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Eel Extravaganza" to be completed.
    Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed.

It may not require you to complete the full set of the "Part X" listed.
    _________

It doesn't list levels, so I'll still try and get some further info.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-07-18 at 03:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Will do... thanks!
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    I chased down my original report and did not see that further info was posted by Elsa. This will help!! I'll update the main goal guide and here.

Coral Concoction requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" to be completed.
    Fishy Formula requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Coral Conniption" to be completed.
    Starfish Serum requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Crazy for Clownfish" to be completed.
    Electric Elixir requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Starfish Showdown" to be completed.
    Pearlescent Potion requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Eel Extravaganza" to be completed.
    Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed.

It may not require you to complete the full set of the "Part X" listed.
    _________

It doesn't list levels, so I'll still try and get some further info.
    Ok, I was stumped for a minute because I couldn't find any roman numerals in Posts 1 and 2, but then I checked my goal book and saw that I am on the last section of Part III, upgrade the castle to level 8. What is interesting is that even though Electric Elixir requires part III to be finished, I actually did that before the white pearl boost. Weird.
    No Gems For Runes!

The last piece to the puzzle! (thank you Pika!!)

Coral Concoction - Must have level 3 Coral Castle first.
    Fishy Formula - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
    Starfish Serum - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
    Electric Elixir - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
    Pearlescent Potion - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
    Black Pearl Brew - Must have level 8 Coral Castle first.

I'll go ahead and make a copy of the Mermaid Mayhem goals in What Storms May Come now as info is complete. Going forward, new players will get the MM goals during WSMC so it makes sense for them to be recorded there for ease of access. (Will get to that in the next couple of days...)

Rhino Keeper
    I gave a lot of jellyfin jelly this morning at the elven outpost. So I took out 20 or so jellyfin from the strange to restock the jelly. I just collected from them but none of jellyfin gave jelly. The stock of the jelly remains 47/99. I remember the jellyfin dropped the jelly every time. Am I wrong about this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I gave a lot of jellyfin jelly this morning at the elven outpost. So I took out 20 or so jellyfin from the strange to restock the jelly. I just collected from them but none of jellyfin gave jelly. The stock of the jelly remains 47/99. I remember the jellyfin dropped the jelly every time. Am I wrong about this?
    They need to grow up first. I think it was 5 collections. You have probably pulled out ones that have not grown up yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    They need to grow up first. I think it was 5 collections. You have probably pulled out ones that have not grown up yet.
    You are right! I didn’t realized I have accumulated that many baby jellyfins! I found the grown up ones in the storage. Thanks for letting me know!

So am I reading this correctly that the only thing that spawns marmoseas is cursed reefs? Do they ever drop from anything or do we buy them only? I wasted my WW chopping regular things and getting aqua ther