Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Easy, you picked an easy one ;p Go for the purse, that one is expensive!
    ... mmh, so the easy part is done ( faster than i thought )
    now coral swords and purses ( lol, o-starfish still a bottleneck, even with 4 o-seamonkeys )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0236[1].jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	44303
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Congrats! Another record you're holding!
    And NOT easy .. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    This post may be considered OT by some, but in my mind it's mermaid adjacent, so please bare with me.

I was trying to sell some items from the old inventory so I wouldn't go broke from all the chopping for orange shells when I remembered I could craft the gates and walls in the Snowy Workshop to sell. I've done this several times before and the Winter Gates sold for 15,000 while the Snow Gate sold for 10,000. I break out the workshop and get to crafting, only this time when I went to sell the Snow Gate they tell me it's worth 0? Now, this shouldn't be a big deal but I know I've sold the gates before and the Snow Walls are still selling for 400 so I'm super confused and not happy. I went out of my way to use up my materials to craft them for money only to find out they're useless for my mermaid questing.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this in case anyone else was looking to craft items to sell. It seems that from now on we should only focus on the Winter gates/walls but ignore the Snow Gates since they're now worthless. I should've just focused on the Winter items anyway since they're worth more but for some reason I didn't. Lesson learned, and hopefully this will prevent others from making the same mistake.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ... mmh, so the easy part is done ( faster than i thought )
    now coral swords and purses ( lol, o-starfish still a bottleneck, even with 4 o-seamonkeys )

Name:	IMG_0236[1].jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	44303
    I bow to the master again. Here I was impressed with my 29....
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This post may be considered OT by some, but in my mind it's mermaid adjacent, so please bare with me.

I was trying to sell some items from the old inventory so I wouldn't go broke from all the chopping for orange shells when I remembered I could craft the gates and walls in the Snowy Workshop to sell. I've done this several times before and the Winter Gates sold for 15,000 while the Snow Gate sold for 10,000. I break out the workshop and get to crafting, only this time when I went to sell the Snow Gate they tell me it's worth 0? Now, this shouldn't be a big deal but I know I've sold the gates before and the Snow Walls are still selling for 400 so I'm super confused and not happy. I went out of my way to use up my materials to craft them for money only to find out they're useless for my mermaid questing.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this in case anyone else was looking to craft items to sell. It seems that from now on we should only focus on the Winter gates/walls but ignore the Snow Gates since they're now worthless. I should've just focused on the Winter items anyway since they're worth more but for some reason I didn't. Lesson learned, and hopefully this will prevent others from making the same mistake.
    AnnirasSweets:

Make sure you're crafting the Winter gate...not the snow gate. Winter gate is the one that pays $15k

Name:	1EBA65E4-CD71-43BB-970F-8D2AE5CC1DFA.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	44310
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    AnnirasSweets:

Make sure you're crafting the Winter gate...not the snow gate. Winter gate is the one that pays $15k

Name:	1EBA65E4-CD71-43BB-970F-8D2AE5CC1DFA.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	44310
    Thanks. I know that the Winter gate sold for more and the Snow Gate less. But now the Snow Gate offers nothing which is where my confusion comes in. The Snow Walls still sell for coins but the Gates don't. It's weird and I don't know why or when they stopped being worth coins.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks. I know that the Winter gate sold for more and the Snow Gate less. But now the Snow Gate offers nothing which is where my confusion comes in. The Snow Walls still sell for coins but the Gates don't. It's weird and I don't know why or when they stopped being worth coins.
    Oh, ok. I never crafted the snow gates.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I don't seem to be getting dark pollen from shrubs. Should that be a regular or guaranteed drop when I get to that stage?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I don't seem to be getting dark pollen from shrubs. Should that be a regular or guaranteed drop when I get to that stage?
    It's quite a rare drop from the shrubs. You have to do quite a lot of shrub collections to get all you need.

And I suspect that since the new leaderboard event started yesterday the marmosea venom isn't dropping. I've hacked at six of the little creatures in the last few hours and got nothing. Is anyone else seeing this happening too? It's sometimes hard to work out if it's a bug or I'm just unlucky!

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    The best source is the flower garden.