Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Glad to know I?m not the only one painfully working my way through the last Tidegate upgrade. I need four more Witch?s Scent and eight more Gold Storm Tridents. I wish I?d paid more attention months ago to the need for Luminous Silver bars because that?s what has been slowing me down the most. Luckily the recent quests have helped with collections of sap and silver from trees, rocks, and mines. I always go through appropriate collections for this quest whenever I have a monster parked; looking for dark pollen also. Absolutely avoid triggering monsters from my Mermaid collections; don?t want to waste that energy.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 05-06-18 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks, Annira. I?ll keep at it and, it seems, I need a potion of patience. The mermaid corner is on the priority list, but these last 15 scents are going to stink.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing this game for many years and just have to say that the amount of coins required for this and What Storms May Come is just absurd. I started off with over 9 MILLION coins and finally finished What Storms May Come 2 DAYS AGO and have maybe 500 left (and that's after stopping many many times to try and restock some just to buy anemones and coral reefs). This means that it took me a YEAR to complete this? I don't mind the time invested but the coins is what kept me from working at a better pace.

So now I guess I have to stop everything and just collect coins for months to build up enough to get started with this next segment of the story. How is the average player even maintaining pace on these quests with these coin requirements?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes this story arc is very coin heavy. I decided to keep a baseline of 15 million and whenever I went below I'd stop and gather more coins from the highest droppers. I didn't buy too many of any of the coin items but diligently collected from the coral castle for the 2 big items to chop. Same in this storyline. I kept my baseline money and chipped away at this goal line. I did invest in the gem items on day 1 of Storms and was really happy with that decision.

There's a link on page 1 to the Info Nugget on coins and it's definitely worth reading if you haven't seen it before. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Argh. Just accidentally clicked on Aqua Silver instead of Luminous Silver. Feels like I’ll never get the rest of the Gold Tridents at this rate.

Fashion Designer
    I have asked around in a casual way, but now need to know seriously!! I can NOT spawn a pink marmose to get pink fins to craft bubbles!! I got 22 of the 30 needed months ago, then pink marmoseas absolutely stopped spawning. I have honestly gone through dozens of purple cursed reefs, spawned too many to count of every other colour, have crafted all the other marmoseas to keep, I am maxed or close to it of every other colour to do a second if we were allowed. What is happening? I know there can be glitches in the game, like I stll get chocolate eggs from one pink chicken!! And one of my unicons I crafted keeps dropping sheilds even though its not supposed to. Is this just another (this time bad for me) glirch? It will cost me 240 gems to buy those last 8 pink fins. I am getting tempted but that would not be fair!

Executive Chef
    A unicorn that drops shields? Now this is unusually special! Weren't they to drop spellbound dew, tokens and energy? The only way to spawn marmoseas I see you you've been through.. it's chopping cursed reefs and reaping Tidebloom flowers, ..also collecting from your crafted marmoseas could spawn others too.
    The chocolates eggs do drop from some of the pink chickens.. but that's because they have a code from the Love Shack days. No harm as they drop what's necessary too. When you're maxed out on chocolate eggs.. they won't drop anymore.. lol!
    I would post in the bugs & issues thread.. and eventually filing a report to S8 with your complaint. My marmoseas came in more or less equal alternating through their colors randomly. It was not necessary to wait so much time to complete the different colors. It was just necessary concentrating on spawing them.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have asked around in a casual way, but now need to know seriously!! I can NOT spawn a pink marmose to get pink fins to craft bubbles!! I got 22 of the 30 needed months ago, then pink marmoseas absolutely stopped spawning. I have honestly gone through dozens of purple cursed reefs, spawned too many to count of every other colour, have crafted all the other marmoseas to keep, I am maxed or close to it of every other colour to do a second if we were allowed. What is happening? I know there can be glitches in the game, like I stll get chocolate eggs from one pink chicken!! And one of my unicons I crafted keeps dropping sheilds even though its not supposed to. Is this just another (this time bad for me) glirch? It will cost me 240 gems to buy those last 8 pink fins. I am getting tempted but that would not be fair!
    I've been stuck at 26/30 pink fins needed for Bubbles for months also so I just assumed this was the 'hard to craft' Marmosea for my realm. The only way I've spawned one is from collecting from the other Marmoseas in Mermaid Corner. Reading over the thread it looks like nearly everyone had one that was harder to craft than the others, so we're not alone in this and we just have to keep on clicking! I feel your frustration but everything usually works in cycles and soon we'll be sick of seeing the Pinks, I'm sure...after we've crafted Bubbles we'll probably see tons of pink spawns, lol.

I agree with everything Moon wrote but wanted to add: Which Unicorn are you speaking of? If you're meaning the one from the MRC then it is meant to drop monster hunt tokens (shield, sword, staff) out of season, it's one of the reasons it's so valuable as it offers a chance to gather troll tokens outside the hunt.

Fashion Designer
    For those of you who have stopped checking the Baron's tent out of disappointment and disgust, there is a tide dragon this month that drops all colored shells as well as dragon items. Sorry if this has already been posted.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the tip on the dragon. I did not receive the final pink wing until I had most of my gold tridents. I did splurge and buy an orange one with gems thinking it would help with orange shells but that proved fruitless.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...