Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Right, been there and done that...(and the extra you get can exceed the item cap for instance I have 149/99 blue coral), do you get an "end prize" based on completing all 5 Mayhem challenges(each in 24 hours)?
    i can't get more than 99 blue coral. I get the black banner saying I'm at my max of 99.
    Oh! I guess you mean, clearing 20 reefs will add 50 making it 149.
    Got it!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 11-09-17 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Math

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i can't get more than 99 blue coral. I get the black banner saying I'm at my max of 99.
    Oh! I guess you mean, clearing 20 reefs will add 50 making it 149.
    Got it!!!
    Yup... You got it... Also as you are collecting that ingredient, try to use as much of it as you can because with the boost it's easy to hit the max before finishing the end goal. (Make as much Mermaid brew with clownfish as you can in other words). ;-)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    we got to clear 20 reefs to complete goal?!!
    I hope we don't have to clear 20 coral reefs in 24 hours! At any rate, we will be maxed on things, and they should increase the maximums.

I am parking a troll. I am maxed on aquanther scales. The pink aquanther Gives the same scales.

By the way, I saw the expand sign on the top left piece of land. When I clicked it, there were 2 squares available. I completed one, and then another square became available!

Executive Chef
    Chop 20 Reefs, that's 400 energy. In 24 hours.

20 energy per hour, that's 20 hours non stop playing. Or depending heavily on Alicorns an other energy-giving things.

And 1,600,000 coins.

I think it's a bit ridiculus.

Executive Chef
    After you chop the 20 reefs, the next goal is to craft a fishy potion which is a boost for clownfish. It requires 1 pile of seeds, 10 aquapanther scales and 5 living wood. Takes 20 minutes to craft in the potion shop.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Activated the boost and cleared two reefs, one dropped three blue corals the other five, witch is pretty much what I get without the boost. If I were to clear twenty, that would max out on them anyway, don't see what's so great about this booster.

The question is, does the goal move to the next type of booster after the 24 hours are up or after the twenty reefs are cleared?
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Yes... As soon as you hand in one potion it becomes active and you have 24 hours to reach the end goal(with the boost active) and the ability to craft that potion disappears.
    I'm sorry for sounding dense, I usually catch on more easily..but the goal in my book does not have a timer. Does this mean that the timer starts after we craft and give the potion?

It also says featured. So does that mean I can wait until I get past part IV before I start it? Or will it expire at some point if I choose not to start it? In other words, is it truly part of the main story line or is it one of the get ahead more quickly side goals? (And if it is a side goal, shouldn't it have a timer?)

I've been planning to wait, since I don't need blue coral at the moment since I can't use much, if any, due to a lack of seashells. But if it means missing out on the pink aquanther, I'll go ahead and start it.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    There's a timer that starts when we give the potion
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    There's a timer that starts when we give the potion
    Thanks!! That's what I was hoping for. I just wasn't sure.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    After the fishy potion is crafted, the next goal for Mermaid Mayhem is to chop 40 blue anemones.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast