Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Just got my marmopea - it is the cutest thing ever
    Can you post the inventory card? I just started the Mermaid II arc, so it will be a while before I can even dream of a marmopea.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I have just finished the black pearl potion on my 2nd account but the final potion has not shown up. Castle at level 9. Help.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5F6D493-409D-464D-8344-D6C9B0880F08.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	42270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70026399-8570-406A-9A16-D1A578FB7E0A.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	42271

Here you go, hope these are okay.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post

Here you go, hope these are okay.
    Perfect:
    Marmopea - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An adorable baby Marmosea! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Ivy's Magic Nursery
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 75 Marmosea Milk, 40 Marmosea Venom, 50 Purple Coral
    Drops: ?
    Events: Monster Hunt - January 2018
    Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Production Speed-up: 88 gems
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767
    Comments: This baby will never grow up.

If you can share some missing information:
    1) Drops
    2) Collection time
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you can share some missing information:
    1) Drops
    2) Collection time
    Collection hours is 8 hours.
    I stopped collecting from it long ago, as drops were not interesting. Just tried and got a black flag for pink coral

Fashion Designer
    I'm still on part IV of the What Storms May Come quest, but have been following this thread for when I get finally get here. Has anyone purchased the Ocean Chest for 250 gems? I'm looking for orange shells and the Mermaid Brew. Does the Ocean Chest drop these very often? The orange shells are what's really holding me up (like others, I'm sure). I've read that people haven't been happy with the drops from the anchor and pearly oyster so thought I'd ask about the Ocean Chest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I'm still on part IV of the What Storms May Come quest, but have been following this thread for when I get finally get here. Has anyone purchased the Ocean Chest for 250 gems? I'm looking for orange shells and the Mermaid Brew. Does the Ocean Chest drop these very often? The orange shells are what's really holding me up (like others, I'm sure). I've read that people haven't been happy with the drops from the anchor and pearly oyster so thought I'd ask about the Ocean Chest.
    I didn't buy it but got it as a reward at some step, forgot which. It is NOT worth 250 gems. Buy blue anemones for coins or wait for them to drop is my best advice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by non82 View Post
    Same here. I?m getting marmoseas from cursed reef, but not from tidebloom.. first page suggests you should get marmosea spawns from tidebloom collections, to get lots of venom..
    I have been collecting 60 tideblooms for a couple of days now, no marmoseas..
    Did they change it?
    marmosas spawned from crused reefs for me.. very few from tideblooms. chopping is the best solution. if you don't have enough coins to buy the cursed reef wait patiently till the drop.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I didn't buy it but got it as a reward at some step, forgot which. It is NOT worth 250 gems. Buy blue anemones for coins or wait for them to drop is my best advice
    agree with AinoDK.. the chest doesn't help at all. the best source of orange shells are the anemones.. even if slow. wait till they drop if coins are low.. consentrating on collecting from mermaid resources more frequently.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    agree with AinoDK.. the chest doesn't help at all. the best source of orange shells are the anemones.. even if slow. wait till they drop if coins are low.. consentrating on collecting from mermaid resources more frequently.
    Thanks, so much, to both of you for your words of wisdom. Much appreciated.