Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You will need to craft and use 2 sets of the 6 potions to get the pink aquapanther. For the first round of potions, after you finish using the Black Pearl boost, the Grand Finale should show up in your goal book. Then you just craft and give each potion again. So you'll get another eel boost for round 2.
    I finished the black pearl boost about 3-4 days ago, the grand finale isn't popping up (so the potions aren't available in the potion shop).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You will need to craft and use 2 sets of the 6 potions to get the pink aquapanther. For the first round of potions, after you finish using the Black Pearl boost, the Grand Finale should show up in your goal book. Then you just craft and give each potion again. So you'll get another eel boost for round 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirfurryboots View Post
    So black pearl boost came and went. The 24 hrs expired just after this weeks crazy goal went live. No option at any point to make potions and get a pink beast. What went wrong?
    The same thing has happened to me this week - the grand finale boost goal is not appearing. Did you ever get the final goal? How?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I finished the black pearl boost about 3-4 days ago, the grand finale isn't popping up (so the potions aren't available in the potion shop).
    Hmmmm, after you gave the Black Pearl boost, did you chop 20 reefs? That's when the Grande Finale started for me. It's hard to remember, but I don't think it was required to chop the reefs, so that actually shouldn't be a problem, but that's all I've got. You might have to do a support ticket. Good luck.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Do you have a L10 coral castle?? Perhaps that is the hold up as the boosts are determined by the level of the castle.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Do you have a L10 coral castle?? Perhaps that is the hold up as the boosts are determined by the level of the castle.
    I just did the last step and got the pink panther. My castle is Level 9.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I have a level 8 coral castle.

Woohoo! I have finished!!! So happy not to have to make more silver bars!

I'm want to finish up the inventory info here too if I can. Can I get you all to check your drops for the various items in this goal line for any missing or incorrect info and let me know. Thanks so much!

Executive Chef

I'm want to finish up the inventory info here too if I can. Can I get you all to check your drops for the various items in this goal line for any missing or incorrect info and let me know. Thanks so much!
    Congratulations, SW! I have two more luminous silver bars to finish. It has been very tedious. Cannot wait to finish.

Thanks Stymie! I've only collected from the Prison twice since finishing, but both times have spawned a marmosea. This is good news, as I still have the pink marmosea to craft before the set is finished.

Host(ess)

Congrats. I have 27 more silver bars to go.