Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Host(ess)
    I am getting bored waiting on dark pollen, silver and those cursed pearls. Maybe it is my ADHD kicking 8n but now that I am so close to the end I am getting impatient.

Rhino Keeper
    This may have been answered somewhere in the 52 pages of posts, but I see that the first pages has chop ocean reefs for tidebloom seeds, but when I click on go in the goal book it takes me to the blue anemone. Can anyone verify which one I should be chopping? I have chopped many of both, but haven?t received any tidebloom seeds. Thanks for your help.

Goal 3:
    * Clear an ocean reef 0/1 GO
    * Gather red coral 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems)
    * Clear anemone 0/1 GO
    * Gather tidebloom seeds 0/1 GO (skip 66 gems) | Tidebloom seeds will drop from the ocean reef (keep chopping till it drops)
    Rewards: 1500 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations! Azura: You found some!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    This may have been answered somewhere in the 52 pages of posts, but I see that the first pages has chop ocean reefs for tidebloom seeds, but when I click on go in the goal book it takes me to the blue anemone. Can anyone verify which one I should be chopping? I have chopped many of both, but haven?t received any tidebloom seeds. Thanks for your help.

Goal 3:
    * Clear an ocean reef 0/1 GO
    * Gather red coral 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems)
    * Clear anemone 0/1 GO
    * Gather tidebloom seeds 0/1 GO (skip 66 gems) | Tidebloom seeds will drop from the ocean reef (keep chopping till it drops)
    Rewards: 1500 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations! Azura: You found some!
    im pretty sure it's the reefs that you should chop to get tideblooms seeds. This will unlock them and then you should plant the crops. If I were you I would check to see if the tideblooms crop is unlocked. Maybe you didn't see a seed drop from chopping.
    I hope I'm right about this. It's been a while since I was on that step.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It took me 2 ocean reefs to get the seeds. They are a one off drop which unlock the crop. The text is correct, so keep trying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Yay. Got everything I need to upgrade to level 10. Just waiting until after the monster hunt.
    Congratulations to you! I am working on upgrading to Level 10. It is murder. I have 6 of the 15 gold storm tridents needed. The silver ore for the luminous silver takes a while to collect. All my royal dogs are out and have been very helpful collecting silver ore. The Yeti also drops silver ore.
    I am very proud of being so far along as I have not used gems at all for this event. I usually do. It has been slow but steady progress. I cannot wait to finish. I applaud your progress. Finishing Of Land and Sea is truly an achievement!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It took me 2 ocean reefs to get the seeds. They are a one off drop which unlock the crop. The text is correct, so keep trying.
    Thank you for the help.

Fashion Designer
    For the Mermaid Mayhem side quests, I've finished the first 6. What triggers the Grande Finale quest (to get the pink aquanther)? I really need the boosts to get eels in order to move on. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    For the Mermaid Mayhem side quests, I've finished the first 6. What triggers the Grande Finale quest (to get the pink aquanther)? I really need the boosts to get eels in order to move on. Thanks.
    Bumping this to see if someone can help with more info as to when that grand finale pops up.

Executive Chef
    Bumping this to see if someone can help with more info as to when that grand finale pops up.
    do you have all the potions ready to give? That would mean that you already did the eel boost. I think.

Executive Chef
    You will need to craft and use 2 sets of the 6 potions to get the pink aquapanther. For the first round of potions, after you finish using the Black Pearl boost, the Grand Finale should show up in your goal book. Then you just craft and give each potion again. So you'll get another eel boost for round 2.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68