Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I currently have the Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party active but am not receiving triple white pearls (only one per pearl instead of three). I cannot find the link to send a ticket to Storm 8. Could someone post the link for me? Thank you so much.
    There was a lot of discussion about this previously. I believe that the consensus was that you received one pearl three times as often...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    There was a lot of discussion about this previously. I believe that the consensus was that you received one pearl three times as often...
    Thank you for your prompt response. For the other boosts, you would get 3 eels (for example) for every eel dropped and I would check my inventory and I did get 3 eels for each 1. In looking at the description of this white pearl quest it states "Collect triple White Pearls for 24 hours!" which leads me to believe I should get 3 white pearls for each one dropped, like the previous quests. In checking my inventory, I'm only getting 1 white pearl for every drop.

If anyone could post the link to send in a ticket to Storm 8 to confirm, I would appreciate it. I really need these white pearls. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Thank you for your prompt response. For the other boosts, you would get 3 eels (for example) for every eel dropped and I would check my inventory and I did get 3 eels for each 1. In looking at the description of this white pearl quest it states "Collect triple White Pearls for 24 hours!" which leads me to believe I should get 3 white pearls for each one dropped, like the previous quests. In checking my inventory, I'm only getting 1 white pearl for every drop.

If anyone could post the link to send in a ticket to Storm 8 to confirm, I would appreciate it. I really need these white pearls. Thank you.
    Thanks, I just found it in the signature of one of SpiritWinds past posts (it doesn't appear in the signature of SpiritWinds more recent posts).

Question: I's they're a reason i can't spawn any marmosea? There is no beasts in my kingdom but i already have 99 tideblooms. I just spend the last 3 days collecting tidebooms but had 0 marmoseas when collecting 180 tideblooms...

Quote Originally Posted by chezphalange View Post
    Question: I's they're a reason i can't spawn any marmosea? There is no beasts in my kingdom but i already have 99 tideblooms. I just spend the last 3 days collecting tidebooms but had 0 marmoseas when collecting 180 tideblooms...
    Try chopping a cursed reef...I just got one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Yes, for 24 hours while on these Goals, you increase your chances 3x of getting the item mentioned in the hint.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    If anyone wonders:

After you are done with Land and Sea part 2 goal lines, and visited Heska in prison - you still get to craft things in mermaid workshop.
    Are the other mermaid items still in the Magic Forge at that point as well?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Yay. Got everything I need to upgrade to level 10. Just waiting until after the monster hunt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Are the other mermaid items still in the Magic Forge at that point as well?
    Yes, they are also still available on Magic Forge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes, they are also still available on Magic Forge.
    Thanks!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>