Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    One of my marmoseas just dropped a purple starfish. What is that used for?
    No known use so far. A nice collector item.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper

30 luminous silver

You are going to need 30 luminous silver for goal 13. Better start making it now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    You are going to need 30 luminous silver for goal 13. Better start making it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Would like to confirm we need 75 luminous silver in goal 13 as indicted in the table or only 3 luminous silver stated in 1st page of goal 13? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    If you reread the information on page 1, there are 3 luminous silver required for each gold trident. We need a total of 10+15=25 gold tridents. This totals 3x25=75 luminous silver.
    You will require a few more than 30 luminous silver for goal 13....
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper

Which pet Marmosea to purchase using gem?

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    if you can manage to get at least one marmosea, you can really get plenty of needed venom then.
    I am facing difficulty in getting venom for the upgrade. Is venom a guaranteed drop from pet marmosea? Which is the best pet marmosea to purchase as their cost in terms of gem differ.
    There is a mention of best purchase of Cornelius but where can i find it in the market? Thx.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    I am facing difficulty in getting venom for the upgrade. Is venom a guaranteed drop from pet marmosea? Which is the best pet marmosea to purchase as their cost in terms of gem differ.
    There is a mention of best purchase of Cornelius but where can i find it in the market? Thx.
    Well, I've got all of them. So far they all seem to drop marmorseavenom really often. Can't count anymore since I'm maxed out - but didn't notice any noticable difference between venom drops, between the different colored ones. Other than that - choose easiest one - to build up fast venom supply...or make one which drops materials you need most.

Orange one - orange shells, orange starfish...orange coral... ( useful for mermaid potions)
    Purple- purple shell, purple starfish etc. - each animal drops coral of their own color + other same colored items.

Cornelious ( green one) - was once offered as value pack offer - can't find it on the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Destiel0918 for your useful reply.

Executive Chef
    I saw mention of purple starfish that has no apparent use. I wonder if that means there will be another part to this line. I've crafted enough luminous silver with the silver I'm getting from chopping rocks. What are other players doing with all the silver. I don't want to tie up my workshop for 2 days for 1 piece of mithril.
    I wish level 8 upgrades required silver instead of gold. They are expensive!!! Not sure if it's necessary.

Uh oh. Recalculating! I still have a few more lum silver to go. The chopping rocks for the Time Traveler is helping a lot with this.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-01-18 at 03:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I saw mention of purple starfish that has no apparent use. I wonder if that means there will be another part to this line. I've crafted enough luminous silver with the silver I'm getting from chopping rocks. What are other players doing with all the silver. I don't want to tie up my workshop for 2 days for 1 piece of mithril.
    I wish level 8 upgrades required silver instead of gold. They are expensive!!! Not sure if it's necessary.

Uh oh. Recalculating! I still have a few more lum silver to go. The chopping rocks for the Time Traveler is helping a lot with this.
    I do sometimes craft mithril - although I also have Mystic Kiln which also acts as magic forge - so I can make mithril there and keep two forges available.

Executive Chef
    Finally!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tidegate Lv. 10.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	41315

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Finally!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tidegate Lv. 10.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	41315
    That's great. I still have a ways to go but maybe I'll get more done while waiting on Ivy's hut for the Time will Tale . (Or whatever it's called).