Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Aargh just chopped 6 anemone's and only got 3 orange shells!!! Why are they soooo rare?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree! Orange shells are my hold up too and I'm collecting from all possible sources as often as they are available.

I got Crush yesterday, so now Ripley has a friend I hope the next expansions include another couple of squares in the mermaid area as it's getting a bit cramped down there with all the jellyfin!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Aargh just chopped 6 anemone's and only got 3 orange shells!!! Why are they soooo rare?
    I'm with you! I am now unbelievably maxed on clown fish, which use to be rare, due to lack of orange shells ...

Rhino Keeper
    This is now my sixth marmosea that hasn’t dropped any venom after the battle. Is this supposed to drop every time?also.. are these supposed to to spawn regularly? Because I can go through at least two cursed reefs without a spawn. Then I don’t get any venom, which I need to upgrade!? These cursed reefs are way too expensive to keep going down this road!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    This is now my sixth marmosea that hasn?t dropped any venom after the battle. Is this supposed to drop every time?also.. are these supposed to to spawn regularly? Because I can go through at least two cursed reefs without a spawn. Then I don?t get any venom, which I need to upgrade!? These cursed reefs are way too expensive to keep going down this road!
    if you can manage to get at least one marmosea, you can really get plenty of needed venom then. Then patience pays off in regard to getting cursed reef drops from Tidegate, Adira, and I think even the castle.

I am now crafting Bubbles, and then I'll have all of them. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=riverly;1480958]if you can manage to get at least one marmosea, you can really get plenty of needed venom then. Then patience pays off in regard to getting cursed reef drops from Tidegate, Adira, and I think even the castle.

But doesn’t the spawned marmosea normally also drop the venom? It always used to before. It’s going to take a Lonnng time to craft one, they’re barely spawning for me. Just chopped three cursed reef now. No spawns
    I just want to know if this is the norm. Or if I should post in the bugs thread?

Fashion Designer
    Blue eels are so hard to get

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No the marmosea venom doesn't drop every time. More like 1 in 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I agree! Orange shells are my hold up too and I'm collecting from all possible sources as often as they are available.

I got Crush yesterday, so now Ripley has a friend
    Congrats!!
    Crush is the hardest to get!
    All that storm water adds up to a lot of Orange shells!
    I am waiting to build up Blue Anemones in storage from Coral Castle drops to hit my Pearlesent Potion tho, which is holding me up.

I have all five others: Cornelius , Ripley , Fin , Maurice and Bubbles.
    (anyone feel free to play Where's Wally in my kingdom to find them all )

Cornelius was the best purchase ever!
    He allowed me to get all the coloured fins without chopping endless Cursed Corals.

Rhino Keeper
    One of my marmoseas just dropped a purple starfish. What is that used for?