Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I wish I could see the above attachment clearly. (I'm on a very small phone)
    Anyway, I am counting just 9 Witch Scent so far. That almost sounds too good to be true.
    Go to post 3 all the way to the bottom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Go to post 3 all the way to the bottom
    That is insane. All those coins and energy for coral and coins. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 39961
    This is so not worth it by the time you chop all these your max
    All I got was one blue coral and a few coins
    With all we put in these events this is not a good prize and I am not very happy with this game lately ,,all it wants is our energy and all our extra coins..which a lot of people do not have
    Yikes!! That's insane!
    I've only been chopping a few of the reefs or anemones each time to get to the max, but why would we do that just for a pink aquanther that drops 1 scale each time?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Trying to clarify, in post 5, it says that the cursed reef drops orange shell. I’ve chopped a lot of cursed reef and have never received an orange shell. Has anyone?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    You don't say which level you are on... To upgrade Level 3-9 you will need a total of 43 Witch's Scent. I'm not sure what the requirements for LVL 10 Tidegate are yet.
    my Tidegate is Level 2. I figured I missed something. That would have been too easy. Witch Scent must be used in something else I haven't gotten to.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 39963

This is the goal I'm talking about

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yikes!! That's insane!
    I've only been chopping a few of the reefs or anemones each time to get to the max, but why would we do that just for a pink aquanther that drops 1 scale each time?
    This was for the potions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yikes!! That's insane!
    I think there is some confusion here. You get the pink aquanther just by delivering the 5 potions which you don't need to chop ANY reefs or anemones for.(you can if you want and need the boosts but it doesn't get you anything except extra of the one item at the end plus a small "rebate" of your coins used)

For the Mayhem goals, I think they were really created for those still "stuck" on Storm threadline... So far haven't seen anything that really benefits the "land and Sea" from Mayhem boosts.

Definitely don't spend any more time/coins chopping unless you need the boosted item and ignore the final rebate/extra boost unless you already had 20 or 40 of the item laying around gathering dust. ;-)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Trying to clarify, in post 5, it says that the cursed reef drops orange shell. I’ve chopped a lot of cursed reef and have never received an orange shell. Has anyone?
    I've never gotten an orange shell from chopping ANY reef(cursed or not) and I've chopped a lot of reefs.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I think there is some confusion here. You get the pink aquanther just by delivering the 5 potions which you don't need to chop ANY reefs or anemones for.(you can if you want and need the boosts but it doesn't get you anything except extra of the one item at the end plus a small "rebate" of your coins used)

For the Mayhem goals, I think they were really created for those still "stuck" on Storm threadline... So far haven't seen anything that really benefits the "land and Sea" from Mayhem boosts.

Definitely don't spend any more time/coins chopping unless you need the boosted item and ignore the final rebate/extra boost unless you already had 20 or 40 of the item laying around gathering dust. ;-)
    My thoughts too. But then I got to wondering if there was going to be a part 2 or part 3 or would it be part 4 to this mess. Boy I hope not.