Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Can a mod please tell me ..... [contents removed]. Thank gkp
    I have tried to reply to you by PM but your mailbox is full. Please delete and let me know so I can send you the information you require... thanks, SpiritWind.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-17 at 07:02 PM. Reason: double posted

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    your post concerning the 24 hr boosts is still in this thread. You posted it on 11/11 , so it's many pages back. This same problem has also happened to other players and SW is looking into it and I believe the problem is still not resolved. I have not seen any players posting that it was fixed for them-but I may have missed it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon for all.
    Trying to catch up with all the reading. Although hearing you say other players are having the same problem helps so we know it?s not something on her end. Thanks for replying!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-17 at 07:36 PM. Reason: sent PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have tried to reply to you by PM but your mailbox is full. Please delete and let me know so I can send you the information you require... thanks, SpiritWind.

Made room in my PM and have caught up on some reading although if you have any info that’s still great. Thanks as always for your help. Yesterday and probably even this morning I think I was probably still a bit out of it from the anesthesia and meds but much more clear minded now.

I do hope for those it is working that you are enjoying the events! I’m so happy to have a week where I can play the mermaid line at my own pace. Perfect week!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Made room in my PM and have caught up on some reading although if you have any info that’s still great. Thanks as always for your help. Yesterday and probably even this morning I think I was probably still a bit out of it from the anesthesia and meds but much more clear minded now.

I do hope for those it is working that you are enjoying the events! I’m so happy to have a week where I can play the mermaid line at my own pace. Perfect week!
    yes I'm also enjoying the slower pace of untimed event. Hope you have a good week.

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Are you on golal 8? If so, please read page 1 info there is a note under goal 8
    Oh man. Money's tight since expanding & buying ocean reefs, etc. Will buy another one. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice it. My bad.

Hi all, I'm still seeking further clarification about the boosts not showing up, but it would appear that they are linked to the level of the Coral Castle. You need to have a Level 8 Coral Castle. I've asked which boost is available at which level of the Coral Castle and will post when I receive updates.

So, it looks like it is a timing issue, just not the one I thought! For those who have not had the next boost appear and your Coral Castle is L8, can you please post and let me know. Thanks all...

Can anyone tell me what the collection times are for the marmosea pets?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbushbabies View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the collection times are for the marmosea pets?
    4 hours
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Thank you, SW! My castle is lvl 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Oh man. Money's tight since expanding & buying ocean reefs, etc. Will buy another one. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice it. My bad.
    The Tidegate can drop them too. I waited for a drop as my first cursed reef didn't spawn a marmosea either. The next one did and I left the rest Unchopped for the next goal set.