Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    only Heksa drop these after defeating her, and i got one from my Tidegate, but not sure if you need a special Level for Tidegate...
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I have had the cursed reef drop from the Tidegate, from Indira and from fighting Heska. But you need to progress further in the goals which you can't do without chopping a cursed reef first. You'll more than likely have to buy a few to progress unless you're lucky with the Tidegate. Good luck.

(Agree with Puff. Cursed reef might not drop from Tidegate until you level it up more.)
    Thanks to both.. I was hoping to save some coins, but no choice
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heartsfull View Post
    I just completed the starfish boost about 15 minutes ago. I then went to my goal book but it does not have the eel boost goal. I have force closed twice with no success. Since I completed it before the 24 hrs ran out, will it pop later today? Any suggestions?
    No, you don't have to wait. When you finish chopping, the next goal will pop up. Another player had this problem and PM'd Spiritwind. Maybe try that. Good luck.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Hey Moon,

From my experience you will need to buy two cursed reefs. The first gives you nothing except clearing the goal of chopping the reef. The second spawns a Marmosea to battle to clear the slay a Marmosea goal. Hopefully you will get the venom from your first Marmosea. If not, you will need to continue until you get your venom. About a 50% drop rate from Marmosea. After that don?t buy/chop anymore cursed reef until you get the goal to collect purple coral from the cursed reef.

If you are lucky, your Marmosea will spawn from the first cursed reef, will drop the venom and you will only need to purchase 1.
    Thanks ashley.. great help
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-12-17 at 01:19 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've reached Goal 8, 1st step.. Do I have to buy the Cursed Reef @ 100,000coins or do these drop from somewhere?
    I'm asking before I do something thats not necessary

Goal 8:
    * Clear a Cursed Reef 0/1 GO | Purple coral won't show up until you get to the next goal to clear a cursed reef.
    * Slay a Marmosea 0/1 GO
    * Gather Marmosea Venom 0/1 GO (skip 42 gems)
    * Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 4 0/1 GO | 20 Jellyfin Jelly, 2 Witch's Scent, 1 Marmosea Venom, 30 Tidebloom
    only Heksa drop these after defeating her, and i got one from my Tidegate, but not sure if you need a special Level for Tidegate...
    Just to let you guys know...I got a cursed reef this morning collecting from my Level 1 Tidegate. Guess I was pretty lucky getting it. Am now at Level 2 after growing my jellyfin & collecting.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I have found the best source of dark pollen to be the Flower Garden that is made in the arboretum, and yes, it consumes a red trillium, gem purchase if you don?t have any from adventures, to make it. It drops a dark pollen with every collection.
    Thanks for this! It's so strange that this is a guaranteed drop and the red trillium shrub is only about 50% drop rate. The flower garden only has 1 red trillium in it but the bush has 3 red trilliums.

Fashion Designer
    I have found the best source of dark pollen to be the Flower Garden that is made in the arboretum, and yes, it consumes a red trillium, gem purchase if you don’t have any from adventures, to make it. It drops a dark pollen with every collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Thanks for this! It's so strange that this is a guaranteed drop and the red trillium shrub is only about 50% drop rate. The flower garden only has 1 red trillium in it but the bush has 3 red trilliums.
    It was a guaranteed drop for me for about 12-15 collections. I made this post and the next two collections...nada
    After I started making another one
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    It was a guaranteed drop for me for about 12-15 collections. I made this post and the next two collections...nada
    After I started making another one
    Glad I hadn't started making another one. I was seriously considering it.

Rhino Keeper
    Another thing I haven't seen mentioned is Marmosea are spawned when growing/collecting Tidebloom. As soon as you start collecting purple coral and can craft Sea Witch's Calling, grow and use as much Tidebloom as possible to generate"free" Marmosea to fight... That'll give you a lot more venom as well.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for the tips posted. I've added them under the respective goals.

Rhino Keeper
    lol, ok, so after you can craft *1* of each Marmoseas in the Mermais Workshop and buy more for Gems, only the Marmosea Pets drop Marmosea Venom... nice Masterplan
    Was this just a temporary problem that you weren't getting venom drops... I don't have any Pets and yet I've gotten 23 venom so far.(enough to complete all uses so far).
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>