Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Hi I have a question I don't think my boost is working
    . I am on the one for blue coral I was chopping the ocean reef thing got 3 blue coral but when checking my inventory after those only 5 had been added. Should that not of been 9 added seems like it only triples the first one chopped. If I would of known that I wouldn't of chopped the thing in one shot. Anyone else finding this the first time it happened I thought I read my inventory number incorrect at first then before buying and chopping another I wrote the number down had 30 chopped got 3 blue coral but inventory only went up by 5. Look forward to any feedback. Thank you
    Kerri
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    It doesn't make them drop 3 at once. It's just that you get more. If you chop 3 anemones (or reefs) and you get 3 clownfish, you would have gotten zero without the boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Technically if the drops are tripled and you got three then you would have gotten 1 with no boost. So it's actually only a gain of 2.
    Your question was answered previously. Another way to look at it is with percentages. Choosing random numbers to use as an example, if the regular drop rate for the blue coral is 10%, a triple drop rate would be 30%. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ashley224; 11-12-17 at 09:24 AM. Reason: FFS
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The harvest champion boost also doubles the dark pollen.
    have to try this.. didn't use a boost yet, but might be worthwhile. thanks!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Your question was answered previously. Another way to look at it is with percentages. Choosing random numbers to use as an example, if the regular drop rate for the blue coral is 10%, a triple drop rate would be 30%. Hope this helps.
    Thank you everyone for helping with this it is just I noticed when getting only 1 it added 3 to my total inventory but when get multiple in a chop it only adds the additional 2 plus whatever number you actually chopped out I will pay more attention to it either way it goes I'm happy at whatever I get seeing the rarity of these items. I have been trying for weeks to find 6 clownfish and have only found 2. Thank you for the clarifications.

I just completed the starfish boost about 15 minutes ago. I then went to my goal book but it does not have the eel boost goal. I have force closed twice with no success. Since I completed it before the 24 hrs ran out, will it pop later today? Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heartsfull View Post
    I just completed the starfish boost about 15 minutes ago. I then went to my goal book but it does not have the eel boost goal. I have force closed twice with no success. Since I completed it before the 24 hrs ran out, will it pop later today? Any suggestions?
    how did you complete it before the timer ran out?

We'll never mind that stupid question. I assume you chopped 40 reefs. I would assume that you will have to wait for the timer to run out.
    Trying to mult-task. Failing.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-12-17 at 11:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have found the best source of dark pollen to be the Flower Garden that is made in the arboretum, and yes, it consumes a red trillium, gem purchase if you don’t have any from adventures, to make it. It drops a dark pollen with every collection.

I made another post but decided I should update this one as well.

It was a guaranteed drop for me for about 12-15 collections. I made this post and the next two collections...nada, after I started making another one
    Last edited by ashley224; 11-12-17 at 12:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've reached Goal 8, 1st step.. Do I have to buy the Cursed Reef @ 100,000coins or do these drop from somewhere?
    I'm asking before I do something thats not necessary

Goal 8:
    * Clear a Cursed Reef 0/1 GO | Purple coral won't show up until you get to the next goal to clear a cursed reef.
    * Slay a Marmosea 0/1 GO
    * Gather Marmosea Venom 0/1 GO (skip 42 gems)
    * Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 4 0/1 GO | 20 Jellyfin Jelly, 2 Witch's Scent, 1 Marmosea Venom, 30 Tidebloom
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I've reached Goal 8, 1st step.. Do I have to buy the Cursed Reef @ 100,000coins or do these drop from somewhere?
    only Heksa drop these after defeating her, and i got one from my Tidegate, but not sure if you need a special Level for Tidegate...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    I have had the cursed reef drop from the Tidegate, from Indira and from fighting Heska. But you need to progress further in the goals which you can't do without chopping a cursed reef first. You'll more than likely have to buy a few to progress unless you're lucky with the Tidegate. Good luck.

(Agree with Puff. Cursed reef might not drop from Tidegate until you level it up more.)
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer

Goal 8:
    * Clear a Cursed Reef 0/1 GO | Purple coral won't show up until you get to the next goal to clear a cursed reef.
    * Slay a Marmosea 0/1 GO
    * Gather Marmosea Venom 0/1 GO (skip 42 gems)
    * Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 4 0/1 GO | 20 Jellyfin Jelly, 2 Witch's Scent, 1 Marmosea Venom, 30 Tidebloom
    Hey Moon,

From my experience you will need to buy two cursed reefs. The first gives you nothing except clearing the goal of chopping the reef. The second spawns a Marmosea to battle to clear the slay a Marmosea goal. Hopefully you will get the venom from your first Marmosea. If not, you will need to continue until you get your venom. About a 50% drop rate from Marmosea. After that don?t buy/chop anymore cursed reef until you get the goal to collect purple coral from the cursed reef.

If you are lucky, your Marmosea will spawn from the first cursed reef, will drop the venom and you will only need to purchase 1.