Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Nevermind I didn’t scroll down enough, thanks for your help!! I feel so dumb!!! is it worth spending gems on them, I only have 10 gold coins!
    Maybe it would be cheaper to buy the 'Spellbound Bloom'. It's a huge 3x3 pink/red/purple single flower. Don't remember it's price but assure it resolves the spellbound dew collection. As I have it already it's not available anymore in my Market, maybe it's offered in yours as you don't have it yet.

Buying the Unicorns you would spend more as only one drops 4 spellbound dews per day.. so you would need the others to to have a worthwhile collection.
    The Spellbound Bloom drops 2/3 every 2 hrs.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-10-17 at 03:20 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hmm... But why would we need 2 of each potion types? Each of the Mermaid Mayhem quests only asks for the brewing of 1 potion and the giving of 1 potion. Or did I miss something?
    You might have missed the grand finale where you give 1 of each potion to get the pink aquapanther. It caught me by surprise too.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Do they sell the Spellbound Bloom anymore? I couldn't find it?
    It would be in the decorations tab in the market. I'd be surprised if it's been removed from the market since it's so necessary to upgrade your buildings. Scroll through slowly to make sure.

Fashion Designer
    Spellbound Bloom is in the market for 300 gems under decorations in the all tab.
    But I should wait 2 weeks if someone wants to buy it, hopefully they put it on sale on Black Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You might have missed the grand finale where you give 1 of each potion to get the pink aquapanther. It caught me by surprise too.
    Ah! Now I get it. Thanks

But does that then mean that does who followed the instructions to craft 1 and give 1 would then not be able to get the Pink Aquapanther?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ah! Now I get it. Thanks

But does that then mean that does who followed the instructions to craft 1 and give 1 would then not be able to get the Pink Aquapanther?
    No, when you get to pinkie goal all of the crafts come back in the potion shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    It would be in the decorations tab in the market. I'd be surprised if it's been removed from the market since it's so necessary to upgrade your buildings. Scroll through slowly to make sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Spellbound Bloom is in the market for 300 gems under decorations in the all tab.
    But I should wait 2 weeks if someone wants to buy it, hopefully they put it on sale on Black Friday!
    Thanks ladies. I found it now. i was looking under nature & plants. I can't afford it yet but I will keep saving. Do you remember what the discounts tend to be over Black Friday?
    Last edited by vickyville14; 11-10-17 at 05:19 PM. Reason: missed a quote

Rhino Keeper
    This is such a bummer! I had a two hour timer on the mermaid mayhem, so I set a timer. I didn't have quite enough energy to finish choping my last ocean reef, so I waited. The timer ran out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bummer!

Executive Chef
    I am doing the clownfish boost, but I don't see how they are being tripled. How are these boosts supposed to work?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I am doing the clownfish boost, but I don't see how they are being tripled. How are these boosts supposed to work?
    It doesn't make them drop 3 at once. It's just that you get more. If you chop 3 anemones (or reefs) and you get 3 clownfish, you would have gotten zero without the boost.