Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    There is a anchor and pearly oyster in featured section of market for 500,000 each...are they worth getting to help these upcoming goals look unattainable to me I only have 2 million coins how can I buy enough of each material to even attempt to do these goals? Can I wait months to start mermaid mayhem so I might have a chance to actually complete these goals in the 24 hours they give us...this just blows my mind.
    The anchor and shell have been around since the beginning, just put back as featured. Got four of each and they're not worth the price. Dropps are mostly rock slab and ocean clay, very rearly anything else.
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Executive Chef
    After chopping the 2nd set of 20 reefs, you'll make an Electric Potion. It requires 1 pile of seeds, 10 fey crystals, and 5 prime cuts. It's a boost for the eels. Takes 25 min. in the potion shop.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Katt....by reading your posts, the required ocean reafs,is WAY beyond ridiculous! I'll take my time on this deal. Have fun!

Executive Chef
    Wow! That's too much! I am going to let the task expire...
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Well, this is definitely a long term quest. I just finished making the starfish potion and the next goal for Mermaid Mayhem is to chop 20 more reefs. That pink aquapanther is expensive.
    I'm at this point but I have 99 blue starfish so will let this part expire & wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    After chopping the 2nd set of 20 reefs, you'll make an Electric Potion. It requires 1 pile of seeds, 10 fey crystals, and 5 prime cuts. It's a boost for the eels. Takes 25 min. in the potion shop.
    There are the eels! Since the last one was the reefs, I guess the eel boost is 40 anemones again? I just may do that one since I don't have but 40 something eels.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Wow! That's too much! I am going to let the task expire...
    Just to be clear. If I let one expire, I'll still be able to continue with the next goals and still be able to get pink Aquapanther. Or will be ineligible for the Pink Panther.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Just to be clear. If I let one expire, I'll still be able to continue with the next goals and still be able to get pink Aquapanther. Or will be ineligible for the Pink Panther.
    They say to complete all the tasks so I guess I will be pink free
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I guess I might as well quit completely then since it makes no sense to pass on one & then continue to the next one. If the chopping required was half as many, I might just continue but that's a lot of energy😳
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

You only need to complete all of the quests that ask you to brew potions in order to get the Pink Aquanther You do not have to complete the quests that are timed.

The tasks that call for chopping Reefs and Anemones do not need to be completed, but if you chop those items during that quest, you'll get triple of that material, and if you happen to complete it in the time limit, you'll get even more of those materials!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can I also check what then unlocks the coloured Marmosea's that we see locked in Featured?

Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast