Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Without reading the entire thread, (sorry) I just farmed over 20 tidebloom plants. I did NOT receive a single tidebloom. Is this normal? I wouldn’t think so when they take a whole day to grow. Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
    No, it isn't normal, unless your store's quota of Tidleblooms is filled.

Try closing and restarting your game. It the problem persists, contact support.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anything besides the cursed reef and tideblooms spawn marmoseas?

Nightclub Owner
    Spawns come from:
    + Cursed Reef
    + Marmosea Trap
    + Tidebloom

No other source known. But the best way to lure them is still the Tideblooms.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Spawns come from:
    + Cursed Reef
    + Marmosea Trap
    + Tidebloom

No other source known. But the best way to lure them is still the Tideblooms.
    If you?ve finished with the mermaid arc (which you probably haven?t so I?m not helping here, sorry), the prison spawns a marmosea every single time. I like to use it to spawn a parked monster when needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    If you?ve finished with the mermaid arc (which you probably haven?t so I?m not helping here, sorry), the prison spawns a marmosea every single time. I like to use it to spawn a parked monster when needed.
    That’s good to know for future reference so I can get the marmosea fins for the pets and the milk cuz those cursed reefs are REALLY expensive. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    That?s good to know for future reference so I can get the marmosea fins for the pets and the milk cuz those cursed reefs are REALLY expensive. Thanks
    When you?re finished you won?t need that many cursed reefs if you?re like me. I?m swimming in cursed reefs, I have like 300 in storage now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I will take it out, stored it so long ago I forgot!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Having an issue with goal 9, Summon Heska. I have more than enough items but goal will not check off. Have collected from Tidegate 3 times and nothing. Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Having an issue with goal 9, Summon Heska. I have more than enough items but goal will not check off. Have collected from Tidegate 3 times and nothing. Am I missing something?
    Heska spawns to fight on levels 8 and 10. She doesn't spawn on level 9.

HTH!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    according to page 1 , goal 9 does Summon Heska. Tidegate has to be L6. I'm not too sure if it makes a difference, but don't have any other beasts on board. If you've done all that, maybe do a restart, check your version of the game, or contact support. I co not recall anyone else posting a problem- but it's been a long time since I've finished that goal.

If you're doing current goal with the fairy wedding, you might want to wait before you fight Heska. That takes a lot of energy.