Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read here somewhere that there wasn't a way to craft 2.
    Ty hon, I appreciate your reply I thought I read that somewhere too, but couldn't find it when I searched later. The reason why I was questioning that was because after I tapped the craft button for my blue Marmosea...I still had the option to craft a 2nd one in the other building if I had the fins...so I was wanting to save up & try with other colours, but didn't want to do it & then have all those resources just disappear. So I guess I'm hoping to get confirmation from someone who knows for certain either way. ie, they tried & it didn't work or something along those lines. Sorry for the essay, lol.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    What will happen is that once the second marmosea is ready the only option you get is to sell it. So no you can't craft 2. Someone did try it and it definitely failed. Sorry!

Fashion Designer
    I'm trying to find out what I have to do first...
    Crafting the Marmoseas and the Marmopea asap to help me with drops for ????
    Or go for the questline first up to the end where Marmoseas spawn from the prison and go for them then. Ofcourse I craft them when I have all ingredients earlier without really trying, like pink Bubbles that I crafted already from free drops from everywhere...

From what I can find the Marmoseas drops only things you need to craft them, but that's over after you have it! Only the orange shells are holding me up for the questline at the moment (my tidegate is level 6 now), but orange Crush costs so many orange shells, that I think it's not faster to craft Crush first....
    I collecting frequntly from Bubbles for milk and venom, but 1 Marmosea seems to be enough to get enough milk and venom...
    Can't find info about what the Marmopea drops...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 02-24-18 at 10:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Or go for the questline first up to the end where Marmoseas spawn from the prison and go for them then. Ofcourse I craft them when I have all ingredients earlier without really trying, like pink Bubbles that I crafted already from free drops from everywhere...

From what I can find the Marmoseas drops only things you need to craft them, but that's over after you have it! Only the orange shells are holding me up for the questline at the moment (my tidegate is level 6 now), but orange Crush costs so many orange shells, that I think it's not faster to craft Crush first....
    I collecting frequntly from Bubbles for milk and venom, but 1 Marmosea seems to be enough to get enough milk and venom...
    The Marmoseas randomly drop things of their specific colour. When to craft the Marmoseas is a person choice. I crafted Crush first and enjoyed her contribution of orange shells to leveling up the tidegate.

The Marmopea randomly drops one of all the different variety of colours of coral. Hence their rainbow appearance.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I am still on What Storms May Come, but am watching this thread for what is to come. (I've already crafted 25 luminous bars!) I'm looking for opinions - is the Dive Into the Abyss adventure worth doing? I am particularly in need of Mermaid's Brew, Storm Water and orange shells.
    I found that generally, the resources needed for the adventure exceeded the rewards, so I stopped doing them. It may be worth doing occasionally, if you accumulate excess resources.

Fashion Designer
    I can see from page 1 that crafts in the mermaid workshop stay after the goals are complete.

Does this also apply to the potion shop for mermaid's brew and storm water?
    Yes, the majority of the crafts, including mermaid?s brew and storm water, remain in the mermaid workshop after the goals are complete. Specific details are listed somewhere in this thread.

I can see from page 1 that crafts in the mermaid workshop stay after the goals are complete.

Does this also apply to the potion shop for mermaid's brew and storm water?
    Potion Shop after finish Part2:

Orange Dye, Witchs Scent, Storm Water, Mermaids Perfume, Mermaids Brew

Mermaid Workshop after Part2:

Reef Block, Reef Column, Coral Reef Block, Coral Reef Column, Shipwheel, Purple Shell, Orange Starfish, Mermaids Purse, Luminous Starfish, Enchanted Pearls, Mermaids Necklace, Sea Witchs Calling
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The Marmoseas randomly drop things of their specific colour. When to craft the Marmoseas is a person choice. I crafted Crush first and enjoyed her contribution of orange shells to leveling up the tidegate.

The Marmopea randomly drops one of all the different variety of colours of coral. Hence their rainbow appearance.
    Thx for your answers!
    I'm 8 milk away from Marmopea!
    I'm only chopping the things that drop, not buying more, because I have some other energytaking quests open in my book. My mermaids dropping mermaid essences sometimes, that's very helpful!
    It takes time, but I'll get everything...

Fashion Designer
    Thx for your answers!
    I'm 8 milk away from Marmopea!
    I'm only chopping the things that drop, not buying more, because I have some other energytaking quests open in my book. My mermaids dropping mermaid essences sometimes, that's very helpful!
    It takes time, but I'll get everything...
    You’re welcome, it is nice to have an untimed goal to work on. Waiting for things to drop is a good idea. I know you will get there and also enjoy the journey!

Fashion Designer

There is more specific info about the Marmoseas drop in post #5. I have also received completed Sea Witch Callings from Bubbles. Also note that they can all drop the Marmosea milk.