Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my gosh! I crafted the wrong silver for the gold trident! It is supposed to be the luminous silver and I crafted the aqua silver! Just a heads up to be careful. I was not paying attention and did not realize there were two kinds that could be crafted.

Fashion Designer
    I?m so excited, Fin just dropped a Sea Witch Calling. I couldn?t believe my eyes then I did a happy dance.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Oh my gosh! I crafted the wrong silver for the gold trident! It is supposed to be the luminous silver and I crafted the aqua silver! Just a heads up to be careful. I was not paying attention and did not realize there were two kinds that could be crafted.
    this I did too! OMG! it's so easy to make that mistake! now I have sticky stickers everywhere 'LUMINOUS'
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I don't see the 2 new expansions that don't require expansion tickets. What am I missing? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Is there a need in this storyline for the blue starfish? I have looked and don't see it. I am maxed and trying to decide whether or not to actually try for the 24 hour blue starfish boost or just skip it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Is there a need in this storyline for the blue starfish? I have looked and don't see it. I am maxed and trying to decide whether or not to actually try for the 24 hour blue starfish boost or just skip it.
    Which event are you on? If on Storm there is a small need for them to use for crafting but nothing in Land and Sea. Just start the boost and let it expire if you don't need anything you can get by chopping reefs.(or anemone depending on the boost).
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper

Stuck on summoning Heska

I am stuck on goal 9. I am trying to throw the charm in the water and summon Heska. Nothing happens. How do I throw it in?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I am stuck on goal 9. I am trying to throw the charm in the water and summon Heska. Nothing happens. How do I throw it in?
    Is your Tidegate at Level 6? Heksa showed up when I collected from the Level 6 Tidegate.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    It's kind of misleading... Every time at the end of the chapter when you need to summon Heska you have to collect from the Tidegate meaning you'll have to wait another 12 hours.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Which event are you on? If on Storm there is a small need for them to use for crafting but nothing in Land and Sea. Just start the boost and let it expire if you don't need anything you can get by chopping reefs.(or anemone depending on the boost).
    I am on of land and sea now. My queendom is broke *ss so I am not looking to spend any useless cash 😜😜😜