Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Hi how do you get the next boost to activate I did not chop all the required ocean reefs in the first part but my understanding was you did not need to complete the timed part for a new boost to open after the 24 hours where up any ideas I have read all the pages and saw that they automatically appear when completeing the present one or the 24 hour period is up
    Thank you
    Kerri
    If I understand correctly, I believe this was answered by Spiritwind, 2 posts above yours.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    All about collecting dark pollen from various shrubs.

I understand that drops are random. I feel that 20 collections, 40 for the Flower Garden as I now have 2, gives a great indication of what one can realistically expect. I no longer regret making the second Flower Garden. It is the only place I’ll be collecting for dark pollen.
    After I saw your original post, I started crafting a second Flower Garden. Thanks for the suggestion and the updated stats! It will take me a while to get to this point in the storyline, since I'm still trying to finish up What Storms May Come, but I love to be prepared whenever possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's just a timing issue. If you did the timed goal the next goal will be at the top of your goal book in yellow. If you didn't, wait 24 hours, hit the big red Finish button and then the new boost will be in your goal book.
    Hey SW, I'm having the same issue. Didn't have time to do the timed goal, waited til it ended, hit the red button and waited... nada. I have force closed several times and the new goal has still not shown itself. Suggestions?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll have to check with the team about the boosts not triggering. It's just appeared in my book once I've hit the expire button. I wonder - are you on android where it's not showing up??? Might help to collect some data. Can you all please either post or send me a PM with your platform, ie iOS or android to see if it is a problem on one or both.

Farm Supplier
    I'm using iOS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    Will the Cursed Reef actually vanish for purchase after 3 days or is this only the amount of time it will remain under the Featured section?
    This is a long term, untimed goal. The three days is for the featured section.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but if you have the Harvest Champion Boost active, the Dark Pollen also drop double

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but if you have the Harvest Champion Boost active, the Dark Pollen also drop double
    Thanks Amarice! Yes it's been posted and is noted in the goal and inventory section too - and the flower garden is also a great source of pollen too

For all:
    Now, speaking of inventory - I've done a heap of work on this tonight. Doesn't seem as hideous to figure out than Storms was but it is growing and growing!

Rhino Keeper
    Question: if I already have 80 blue starfish and I?m in the middle of crafting a trident for What Storms May Come, should I wait until some other point to start the Starfish Serum goals? That is, will there actually be a point where having that many extra blue starfish will be useful to me? It seems like they aren?t used that much from what I?ve seen of the rest of the What Storms May Come and Of Land and Sea goals, but maybe I missed something in my attempt to not read too many spoilers about Of Land and Sea? I apologize if this has already been asked and answered.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian452 View Post
    I don?t know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I just noticed that the Harvest Champion boost doubles the drops of the dark pollen.
    Does the boost also double the amount of dollars earned?? I am in need of cash infusion for this mayhem event.