Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Results 391 to 400 of 400

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

  1. #391
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    38
    Oh my gosh! I crafted the wrong silver for the gold trident! It is supposed to be the luminous silver and I crafted the aqua silver! Just a heads up to be careful. I was not paying attention and did not realize there were two kinds that could be crafted.

  2. #392
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    579
    I?m so excited, Fin just dropped a Sea Witch Calling. I couldn?t believe my eyes then I did a happy dance.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

  3. #393
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Oh my gosh! I crafted the wrong silver for the gold trident! It is supposed to be the luminous silver and I crafted the aqua silver! Just a heads up to be careful. I was not paying attention and did not realize there were two kinds that could be crafted.
    this I did too! OMG! it's so easy to make that mistake! now I have sticky stickers everywhere 'LUMINOUS'
    ϻᗝᗝƝ💞
    ⚔TSS⚔#️⃣7️⃣4️⃣
    💍💠Ⓜ💞Ⓜ{🔏}======🌝=======>

  4. #394
    Rhino Keeper Gaillock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    413
    I don't see the 2 new expansions that don't require expansion tickets. What am I missing? Thanks.

  5. #395
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    624
    Is there a need in this storyline for the blue starfish? I have looked and don't see it. I am maxed and trying to decide whether or not to actually try for the 24 hour blue starfish boost or just skip it.

  6. #396
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Is there a need in this storyline for the blue starfish? I have looked and don't see it. I am maxed and trying to decide whether or not to actually try for the 24 hour blue starfish boost or just skip it.
    Which event are you on? If on Storm there is a small need for them to use for crafting but nothing in Land and Sea. Just start the boost and let it expire if you don't need anything you can get by chopping reefs.(or anemone depending on the boost).
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

    Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

  7. #397
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    190

    Stuck on summoning Heska

    I am stuck on goal 9. I am trying to throw the charm in the water and summon Heska. Nothing happens. How do I throw it in?

  8. #398
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,508
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I am stuck on goal 9. I am trying to throw the charm in the water and summon Heska. Nothing happens. How do I throw it in?
    Is your Tidegate at Level 6? Heksa showed up when I collected from the Level 6 Tidegate.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  9. #399
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I am stuck on goal 9. I am trying to throw the charm in the water and summon Heska. Nothing happens. How do I throw it in?
    It's kind of misleading... Every time at the end of the chapter when you need to summon Heska you have to collect from the Tidegate meaning you'll have to wait another 12 hours.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

    Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

  10. #400
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Which event are you on? If on Storm there is a small need for them to use for crafting but nothing in Land and Sea. Just start the boost and let it expire if you don't need anything you can get by chopping reefs.(or anemone depending on the boost).
    I am on of land and sea now. My queendom is broke *ss so I am not looking to spend any useless cash 😜😜😜

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •