Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    What flower garden are you referring, I just checked the market, I have 2 greenhouses, is that what you mean? I do not see a Flower Garden...thank you!
    see meme's post 302 - you make the flower garden in the the arboretum and there is a picture of the garden in post 306.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I admire your determination! You do know these timed goals are optional goals right? You still get the pink Aquanther if you brew the potions. I'm not doing them... Too much money needed for other things! Good luck though!
    I know! But strangly coins is the only thing that I don't need! 5M and I get more every day. 😂 And I had enough reefs in my inventory. I'm waiting for another good energy start in the morning for I'll do the next 24 hours (I did this one in 13 hours) and with the current droprates of my ali's comparing to the droprates of my castle I guess I have more then enough anemones by then... 😉
    I also had time to play all day today and now I think it's better if you only can play very short and at least after 2 hours if you have to do 400x the same thing...

Hey guys!
    I ran out of energy from alicorns and every other additional option I have just on the first boost goal.
    I was wondering if I can just not give the potion, for example in the “Use The Eletric Elixir”, which is where I am, so the 24 hour timer doesn’t start. My question is, will it stay there in the “Featured” status until I’m ready to give it or will it go away? Please let me know. I want to wait till my alicorns reboots before starting another Boost so I can maximize and not let it go to waste.
    Thanks!

PS: I am currently out of USA with limited WiFi so couldn’t check every page for the answer. Sorry if this was answered already. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll have to check with the team about the boosts not triggering. It's just appeared in my book once I've hit the expire button. I wonder - are you on android where it's not showing up??? Might help to collect some data. Can you all please either post or send me a PM with your platform, ie iOS or android to see if it is a problem on one or both.
    Hey, sorry it took so long, I had to work. I am on iOS but have not yet updated to 11, if that makes a difference.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Hey guys!
    I ran out of energy from alicorns and every other additional option I have just on the first boost goal.
    I was wondering if I can just not give the potion, for example in the “Use The Eletric Elixir”, which is where I am, so the 24 hour timer doesn’t start. My question is, will it stay there in the “Featured” status until I’m ready to give it or will it go away? Please let me know. I want to wait till my alicorns reboots before starting another Boost so I can maximize and not let it go to waste.
    Thanks!

PS: I am currently out of USA with limited WiFi so couldn’t check every page for the answer. Sorry if this was answered already. I appreciate the help. Thanks.
    Yes... Just wait until you are ready to give the potion/start the 24 hour boost clock. You can take as much time as you want before starting the clock and between the Mayhem boosts.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Thank you so much!
    I need the eels now so I’ll start it, but now I know I can wait for the next.
    Besos!

Can a mod please tell me ..... [contents removed]. Thank gkp
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-17 at 07:01 PM. Reason: trying to send PM
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

I purchased a cursed reef & did not receive ANY drops & it did not spawn a marmosea. I made sure to get rid of my parked monster. Help! Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Can a mod please tell me... Thank gkp
    your post concerning the 24 hr boosts is still in this thread. You posted it on 11/11 , so it's many pages back. This same problem has also happened to other players and SW is looking into it and I believe the problem is still not resolved. I have not seen any players posting that it was fixed for them-but I may have missed it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon for all.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-17 at 07:03 PM. Reason: updated quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I purchased a cursed reef & did not receive ANY drops & it did not spawn a marmosea. I made sure to get rid of my parked monster. Help! Thanks.
    Are you on golal 8? If so, please read page 1 info there is a note under goal 8
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71