Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Does the boost also double the amount of dollars earned?? I am in need of cash infusion for this mayhem event.
    You don't get dollars for the large amount of choppings you have to do, so double them has no effect...
    -Check your inventory and collect from the Coral Castle as much as you can! I get many corals and anemones for free as a drop!
    -You don't have to do everything in a week! I started the first 24h boost today. I had enough energy this morning and enough time to play to chop the 20 corals in a day. And after that I'll wait again. I start the next when I have enough time, energy and anemones for it (or the coins to buy a few to get all needed).
    -We'll get 250.000 coins after chopping the 20 corals in the first 24h, I see. So I guess we get some coins to help for next quests every time.
    -Try to get more coins from coingiving things. I don't have any problems getting coins, and I only collect from things that also give me other resources. But I don't hurry to do this quests. Mostly because of the needed energy. But also because I don't want to buy things that will drop for free if I wait. Oh and 2 trades helps to get coins too!

Executive Chef
    Just harvested 60 new plants and none of the sea monkeys spawned yesterday I had 3 or 4
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    You don't get dollars for the large amount of choppings you have to do, so double them has no effect...
    -Check your inventory and collect from the Coral Castle as much as you can! I get many corals and anemones for free as a drop!
    -You don't have to do everything in a week! I started the first 24h boost today. I had enough energy this morning and enough time to play to chop the 20 corals in a day. And after that I'll wait again. I start the next when I have enough time, energy and anemones for it (or the coins to buy a few to get all needed).
    -We'll get 250.000 coins after chopping the 20 corals in the first 24h, I see. So I guess we get some coins to help for next quests every time.
    -Try to get more coins from coingiving things. I don't have any problems getting coins, and I only collect from things that also give me other resources. But I don't hurry to do this quests. Mostly because of the needed energy. But also because I don't want to buy things that will drop for free if I wait. Oh and 2 trades helps to get coins too!
    Thanks for the response. I was thinking in terms of Fellora plants. They earn quite a bit of cash, and it was this harvest that I was specifically thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you didn't, wait 24 hours, hit the big red Finish button and then the new boost will be in your goal book.
    I didn't. The goal expired, so I pushed red button, but nothing happened. Already another 24 hours passed: I still didn't get next goal (with eel).

Just read some posts below, so some information: iOS

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the response. I was thinking in terms of Fellora plants. They earn quite a bit of cash, and it was this harvest that I was specifically thinking about.
    This boosts are not for the fellora plants and I don't think many players (with coin problems) have time and energy to do much more then the shopping when a boost is active... Or do you thinking about the harvest boost iso this new boosts?
    Edit:
    Oh I see I get 45 coins for every chop on my coral reef now. I don't know if it's because I'm maxed on everything now, never noticed it before... But even if it's always, it doesn't give you enough to buy another...
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-14-17 at 08:32 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm now on the Pearlescent Potion & will need to chop some coral reefs but the inventory card states they are found in blue anemones? So why the reefs, S8?
    I just got to this stage. It looks like it has been corrected to the blue anemones. But I know I won't be chopping 40 of them. I've been getting to many black flags, and maxed on eels and white pearls. I'm glad I'll tend to other things. Taking my time to keep my coins built up.
    I like having these untimed events.

Fashion Designer
    Adira gave me a purple shell
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Unfortunately no. The harvest boost does not double the amount of coins dropped during harvesting. Several players tested that out during the first set of mermaid goals. However, it does double the amount of whaterever is being harvested, plus any special drops. (So if a dark plant drops while harvesting felloras, those will be doubled, which is helpful for those working on 'sister, sister') I believe I read a post earlier that the dark pollen drops were doubled (I'm not there yet....still trying to get enough storm water to craft the necklace. ) And any energy return is also doubled while the boost is active. So it's still a pretty helpful little boost.

For high coin drops, don't forget the little fairy houses, fairy bulbs, the cathedral, and the forgotten roost. They all drop 2k+ coins. Well worth the energy imo.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Unfortunately no. The harvest boost does not double the amount of coins dropped during harvesting. Several players tested that out during the first set of mermaid goals. However, it does double the amount of whaterever is being harvested, plus any special drops. (So if a dark plant drops while harvesting felloras, those will be doubled, which is helpful for those working on 'sister, sister') I believe I read a post earlier that the dark pollen drops were doubled (I'm not there yet....still trying to get enough storm water to craft the necklace. ) And any energy return is also doubled while the boost is active. So it's still a pretty helpful little boost.

For high coin drops, don't forget the little fairy houses, fairy bulbs, the cathedral, and the forgotten roost. They all drop 2k+ coins. Well worth the energy imo.
    Thanks, that exactly answers my question. I was going to plant a garden of felloras in between the different potions. Oh, well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Adira gave me a purple shell
    Is that shell costs 1 storm water? Wow, great drop
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71