Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    I just spawned a pink aquanther. Someone please tell me this is something we can craft at some point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I just spawned a pink aquanther. Someone please tell me this is something we can craft at some point.
    How to get the Pink Aquanther Pet:
    Spoiler: show
    Is the reward for completing all Mermaid Mayhem goals!

Pink Aquanther Monsters have a chance to spawn.
    Last edited by RealGoblinKing; 11-09-17 at 02:34 PM.

Farm Supplier

What did I miss??

I am still at "What storms..." PART THREE. What's that with Greselda being...?? I Will not say it because someone else may be reading only the last comments! is this am arch only for those who finished the mermaid castle?
    Last edited by Chrus00; 11-09-17 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Edited because oops! slipped! :-D

Rhino Keeper
    For the Mermaid Mayhem goals, If you let one of the goals expire does the next one start, or do you have to complete each in 24 hours to move on to the next(and get the end prize)?
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    For the Mermaid Mayhem goals, If you let one of the goals expire does the next one start, or do you have to complete each in 24 hours to move on to the next(and get the end prize)?
    For Mermaid Mayhem, if the goal expires, it moves on to the next one. If you complete the 24 portion, you get coins and extra of the associated item.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Only one of these goals can be active at a time, so keep going for the different drops!
    Do you mean we can craft every concoction only one time and they dissapear from Potion Shop after Mermaid Mayhem goals are finished?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    For Mermaid Mayhem, if the goal expires, it moves on to the next one. If you complete the 24 portion, you get coins and extra of the associated item.
    Right, been there and done that...(and the extra you get can exceed the item cap for instance I have 149/99 blue coral), do you get an "end prize" based on completing all 5 Mayhem challenges(each in 24 hours)?

Farm Supplier
    Right, been there and done that...(and the extra you get can exceed the item cap for instance I have 149/99 blue coral), do you get an "end prize" based on completing all 5 Mayhem challenges(each in 24 hours)?
    RealGoblinKing said that's how you get the pink aquanther (by completing all the mayhem challenges) which means I won't be getting one anytime soon. They are pretty so I look forward to getting one. The goals are untimed, it's just that you get bonus coins and that specific mayhem item if you complete it within 24 hours (while that item has an increased chance to drop). It is my understanding that you can take as long as you need to chop 20 reefs (first mayhem challenge) and then the next mayhem item will unlock. You just have 24 hours of increased drops of whatever specific item that challenge is focused on/involved with. I have yet to make it that far so someone far more advanced than me will have to confirm that's how it works.
    Last edited by PatchXat; 11-09-17 at 02:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Do you mean we can craft every concoction only one time and they dissapear from Potion Shop after Mermaid Mayhem goals are finished?
    Yes... As soon as you hand in one potion it becomes active and you have 24 hours to reach the end goal(with the boost active) and the ability to craft that potion disappears.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes... As soon as you hand in one potion it becomes active and you have 24 hours to reach the end goal(with the boost active) and the ability to craft that potion disappears.
    we got to clear 20 reefs to complete goal?!!
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast