Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
I finally, finally, finally upgraded the Tidegate to L8!! I'm making luminous silver and am confused. It looks like I'll need 30 (10 tridents, 3 each) but the chart says 75. Can anyone help clarify? Thanks!
75 is correct as you need 30 for Level 9 and 45 for Level 10 and both of these upgrades are contained in the same goal, hence 75 needed.

Level 9: 12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident | +1800
Level 10: 15 Sea Witch's Calling, 5 Coral Sword, 15 Witch's Scent, 15 Gold Storm Trident | +2000

Gold Storm Trident - Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver

The goal says to make 1, then upgrade to L10 so you are making all of the Gold Storm Tridents for quite a while for this goal. Any previous crafted ones will count as well.

Goal 13:
* Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 FORGE | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver
* Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Level 10 0/1 SUMMON
* Defeat Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 299 hits to defeat | Heksa will drop ? Cursed Reef and mermaid items ?

Can you do me a favour and let me know what Heksa drops for you when you're swiping at her and what if anything she drops once defeated. I didn't get enough data on that bit. Thanks!