Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    according to page 1 , goal 9 does Summon Heska. Tidegate has to be L6. I'm not too sure if it makes a difference, but don't have any other beasts on board. If you've done all that, maybe do a restart, check your version of the game, or contact support. I co not recall anyone else posting a problem- but it's been a long time since I've finished that goal.

If you're doing current goal with the fairy wedding, you might want to wait before you fight Heska. That takes a lot of energy.
    Ah, that’s my problem. I missed seeing that Tidegate had to be level 6! Not there yet. Anything else to do with the tideblooms besides Sea Witch's Calling? I’m maxed on tideblooms and will need more venom. Hate to buy more Cursed Reefs for cursed pearls. Thanks
    Last edited by topmom952; 01-27-19 at 07:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Ah, that?s my problem. I missed seeing that Tidegate had to be level 6! Not there yet. Thanks
    Good to know. That page 1 info is a lifesaver! My memory isn't that good!
    Adding: I feel like one of those fact checkers that is on the news all the time. Ha ha.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-27-19 at 08:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG, I can’t believe how long this is going to take! I am just getting ready to upgrade to Tidegate level 7. And my spawn rate from tideblooms is abysmal! Harvest 40 blooms, which I am maxed out on, and NO marmoseas. Thanks, just needed to vent.

Executive Chef
    OMG, I can’t believe how long this is going to take! I am just getting ready to upgrade to Tidegate level 7. And my spawn rate from tideblooms is abysmal! Harvest 40 blooms, which I am maxed out on, and NO marmoseas. Thanks, just needed to vent.
    Have you crafted a marmosea pet? They drop venom.

Rhino Keeper
    I have one more level to go. One good thing with all of these events is that the tidegate itself drops cursed reefs and the coral castle drops anemones all while you're doing them. Those are a few of the things I still collect from every day during the events. Saves me a lot of money!!

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I have one more level to go. One good thing with all of these events is that the tidegate itself drops cursed reefs and the coral castle drops anemones all while you're doing them. Those are a few of the things I still collect from every day during the events. Saves me a lot of money!!

Trudyscandles
    When I was working on the Mermaid storyline, I also added the regular blue Nagas and Deep Diving Otters to my daily collection list since they too drop Anemones and Reefs.

Rhino Keeper
    So I’m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven’t gotten one in the last 5 days. Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    So I’m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven’t gotten one in the last 5 days. Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks
    I am also having trouble spawning Marmoseas. Just wasted 100,000 and 20 energy chopping cursed reef and got nothing but coral that is already maxed out. I need venom from them to upgrade tidegate.

I am crafting my last Gold Trident to get my Tidegate to level 10. I may cry when I finally finish this event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    I am crafting my last Gold Trident to get my Tidegate to level 10. I may cry when I finally finish this event!
    I just finished it about 5 minutes ago! I actually laughed because it's such a big letdown. If you are just crafting the last gold trident, you still have to fight heksa or heska and then build the prison and then talk to her there. You've still got a ways to go.

Good luck!
    trudyscandles