Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I haven't done all the Level 7 upgrades yet either. Got the mines & workshop to upgrade yet.

Do you have any unicorns? Mine sometimes drop 4 dew at a time.
    yes. I love my 4 unicorns but I just recently did several upgrades and used up all my dew. Time to restock.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Hi guys! I’ve been going through the threads trying to figure out how to access this event and I’m extremely confused...any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    you have to have Part 4 of What Storms to Come completed and mermaid castle to level 10. I'm assuming it won't show in your goal book til then. (But not real sure about that). Maybe someone else can verify that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    you have to have Part 4 of What Storms to Come completed and mermaid castle to level 10. I'm assuming it won't show in your goal book til then. (But not real sure about that). Maybe someone else can verify that?
    The Mermaid Mayhem goals with crafting the various potions are available to those that are still completing What Storms to Come goals.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    After you get the pink aquapanther, you get the following goal:

Mermaid Mayhem!

*Merfolk materials are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*

Clear 10 Ocean Reefs 0/10 Clear
    Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!

Clear 20 Blue Anemones 0/20 Clear

Rewards: 250,000 coins 25 exp 1 chest of mermaid materials
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    The Mermaid Mayhem goals with crafting the various potions are available to those that are still completing What Storms to Come goals.
    Oh ok! So the ability to boost eels, coral and stuff is available to them. That's interesting.
    I guess maybe I did it the hard way. But I'm glad I got it finished already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    After you get the pink aquapanther, you get the following goal:

Mermaid Mayhem!

*Merfolk materials are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*

Clear 10 Ocean Reefs 0/10 Clear

Clear 20 Blue Anemones 0/20 Clear

Rewards: 250,000 coins 25 exp 1 chest of mermaid materials
    You are a rock star!
    But what the heck are mermaid materials? Lol. Yea, you've lost me. I appreciate your posts.
    I'll understand when I get there.
    I hope.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You are a rock star!
    But what the heck are mermaid materials? Lol. Yea, you've lost me. I appreciate your posts.
    I'll understand when I get there.
    I hope.
    That was my term, not S8. Lol. I could see a chest with blue starfish, etc. sticking out. I didn't get any materials because I'm maxed on it all.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Ok, so how do we access THAT goal? Or the timed portion? Sorry for all the questions!

Farm Supplier

What's with this blue coral goal?

I'very already got max blue coral and nothing to use it for. Anyway to clear 20 coral reefs at 20 energy each would take 400 energy within 24 hours and the prize is another 50 blue coral? What am I missing here?

Executive Chef
    Very complicated goals to figure out the right time needed to make the best outcome.. soooo I'll contemplate with my breakfast coffee until I understand in what order things should be done. Everything sounds so interesting!

What I wanted to ask SW is: Seeing there is now an official level 8 added to our basic buildings.. could you ask S8Team to offer the crafts of the various Spellbound blocks/beams and Earthen blocks/beams be made available also in the Tinker Camp?

All other Workshop crafts, before the Spellbound addition are available.. this addition would update the Tinker Camp and make it modern too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74