Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to gather Dark Pollen. The first time I tended my 5 shrubs I got 2 Pollen. After tending the shubs several times more (about 5 times?) I still have only 2 Dark Pollen in my inventory. Is the drop rate that low? Or am I just unlucky?
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I'm trying to gather Dark Pollen. The first time I tended my 5 shrubs I got 2 Pollen. After tending the shubs several times more (about 5 times?) I still have only 2 Dark Pollen in my inventory. Is the drop rate that low? Or am I just unlucky?
    Yes it's pretty low..... I have 12 shrubs and that's about what I get too each collection. sometimes a few, sometimes none. I did have the elven boost on when I was collecting tidebloom to double my drops, and it also doubles dark pollen, so that was helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it's pretty low..... I have 12 shrubs and that's about what I get too each collection. sometimes a few, sometimes none. I did have the elven boost on when I was collecting tidebloom to double my drops, and it also doubles dark pollen, so that was helpful.
    Thank you SW.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    It is pretty low and you'll have the best luck with shrubs containing Red flowers... Also once you have the Red Seamonkey it'll drop Dark Pollen and Red Coral regularly and you'll be set. ;-)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Has any one tried crafting two marmosea of the same color by doing them at the same time in the mermaid workshops?
    I've made one and then he is locked. Now i made a different one and I'm thinking of not taking him out till i have enough materials to craft another one. But it will take me forever to craft five orange starfish again

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can't craft 2. The craft info says max of 1. If you leave it sitting there for ages and craft another you won't be able to place the second one. We've seen this in many other events where a cap is 1.

Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Can you help?
    My marmaid mayhem stopped after while pearl boost, no way to advance further... What am I missing?
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    Can you help?
    My marmaid mayhem stopped after while pearl boost, no way to advance further... What am I missing?
    Thanks
    Other players ran into this problem too. It appears that the coral castle has to be level 8 and up for some of the mermaid mayhem boosts to show up.

Executive Chef
    I am crafting my orange Crush. I used every orange shell I had, but hoping for some to drop from him. Plus I've had some anemones to drop. Anything that saves coins!!!
    I like that name. Orange Crush. I'm getting thirsty.

Oops. I got ahead of myself. It was the orange starfish that I had been crafting! To be continued......
    Last edited by riverly; 12-01-17 at 11:08 PM.