Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Of Land and Sea
    Main Storyline. Not timed.

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Complete part 4 of What Storms May Come

Where to post and find information:
    ** If you are currently going through the goals for What Storms May Come, please continue discussions here.

** If you are currently going through the goals for Of Land and Sea (the next goal line after What Storms May Come), please continue discussions here in this thread.

** If you have any questions about the Mermaid Mayhem Boosts which are available over both of these storylines, please use this thread as that is where that information is being recorded.

Game Links: Main Story Guide | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

* Looking for information on drops from What Storms May Come? They are all in the Inventory Guide!

Available now!
    Pictures from ShibuyaCloth: down in post 5 below.

It's all about the money, money, money!
    Make sure you check out the Information Nugget: Coins for the money/hour calculations.

MATHS! click here!

Information Nugget #2 - Expanding
    Expansion summary of the Mermaid area:
    Square 1 (N2): 2000 royal points, 24 wisp lanterns, 450,000 coins (no permits)
    Square 2 (O2): 2200 royal points, 26 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins (no permits)
    Square 3 (N1): 3000 royal points, 28 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 3 expansion permits
    Square 4 (O1): 3500 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 1 000 000 coins, 4 expansion permits

Additional expansion squares released with this storyline
    Square 1 (B10): 4200 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 6 expansion permits
    Square 2 (C11): 4200 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 4 expansion permits
    Square 3 (B11): 5200 royal points, 35 wisp lanterns, 1 000 000 coins, 8 expansion permits

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I'm still seeking further clarification about the boosts not showing up, but it would appear that they are linked to the level of the Coral Castle. You need to have a Level 8 Coral Castle. I've asked which boost is available at which level of the Coral Castle and will post when I receive updates.

So, it looks like it is a timing issue, just not the one I thought! For those who have not had the next boost appear and your Coral Castle is L8, can you please post and let me know. Thanks all...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-16-17 at 02:27 AM.