Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The only way I could spawn the Marmoseas were by chopping the Cursed Reef. Usually I got 2 spawns from 1 reef.. but unfortunately not all defeated Marmoseas drop venom, but more than 50% did.
    If coins are low, as buying the Cursed Reefs are expensive.. with patience they do drop from the Coral Castle and Tide Gate on collections. Spawning by harvesting Tide Blooms I found were extra-ultra-rare and a waste if not needed elsewhere.
    I have nearly no spawn from Reefs (1 in 4 reefs), I get mine from the Tidebloom (every ~25 blooms). My venom drop is for every 5 Marmosea or less. So eons work. Making the maths implies to have a platoon of Marmosea to wipe out to progress.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have nearly no spawn from Reefs (1 in 4 reefs), I get mine from the Tidebloom (every ~25 blooms). My venom drop is for every 5 Marmosea or less. So eons work. Making the maths implies to have a platoon of Marmosea to wipe out to progress.
    If I remember correctly, just get 1 Marmosea and you will have all the venom you need. I think I had gotten enough blue fins first to do this.
    But I had better luck with the reefs. Never any with The tideblooms.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What will happen is that once the second marmosea is ready the only option you get is to sell it. So no you can't craft 2. Someone did try it and it definitely failed. Sorry!
    So sorry for the late reply, my bookmark got deleted & I couldn't find where I'd posted this Ty SOO much for this reply SW!! I've been holding a Blue Marmosea in 1 of my mermaid workshops until I got a firm answer, so it'll b nice 2 release it & finish crafting all the rest now! ❤

Yippee, I finally finished these goals and despite all my spending early on (I actually was quite restrained, but still a lot of coins...) I finished with 14 cursed reef, 7 blue anemone, 65 ocean reefs. I hope to never see an orange shell again.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this but I haven't seen it elsewhere. I crafted a baby aquanther and it has the same drops and collection times as the regular aquanther except for no milk.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Yippee, I finally finished these goals and despite all my spending early on (I actually was quite restrained, but still a lot of coins...) I finished with 14 cursed reef, 7 blue anemone, 65 ocean reefs. I hope to never see an orange shell again.
    Orange Shells and other Mermaid materials are often requested by the Elven Trade. Keep collecting to stock your inventory.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Finally upgraded to lv10! Almost finish!

Nightclub Owner
    I've only just started the OLAS goal chain this week and am currently on goal 8 where you have to clear a Cursed Reef. Sure, no problem as my Tide Pool has dropped several but I didn't get any drops from the reef I cleared. Not one item, not one black flag. Is this normal or a fluke?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've only just started the OLAS goal chain this week and am currently on goal 8 where you have to clear a Cursed Reef. Sure, no problem as my Tide Pool has dropped several but I didn't get any drops from the reef I cleared. Not one item, not one black flag. Is this normal or a fluke?
    It's normal. The first one we cleared to complete the goal didn't have drops but after you do the first one, the others will start dropping items.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    I think so; chopping a cursed reef gets me nothing but XP (which at level 50 is useless) and an occasional marmoset or bit of coral. Usually about two or three items/ spawns per reef.