Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have cleared one cursed reef and started on second! No drops! Is this a bug?
    I cleared 2 and got xp only
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I’ve chopped numerous cursed reef and have yet to collect a purple coral which it says comes from the cursed reef. I’d appreciate someone clarifying when they became getting the purple coral for Maurice.
    I got purple coral and cursed pearls from the cursed reef immediately when I got to that goal. That was yesterday and I haven't tried today. I'll go chop one now to see if they're dropping.

Yep, I had one chop left and got a purple coral and a purple marmosea. So it seems to be working fine in my kingdom.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 11-11-17 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Add'l. Info
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    Weird, I have 23 purple fins and zero purple coral
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have cleared one cursed reef and started on second! No drops! Is this a bug?
    I received nothing from my first cursed reef, spawned 2 Marmosea from my second.
    I’ve chopped numerous cursed reef and have yet to collect a purple coral which it says comes from the cursed reef. I’d appreciate someone clarifying when they became getting the purple coral for Maurice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I cleared 2 and got xp only
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I got purple coral and cursed pearls from the cursed reef immediately when I got to that goal. That was yesterday and I haven't tried today. I'll go chop one now to see if they're dropping.

Yep, I had one chop left and got a purple coral and a purple marmosea. So it seems to be working fine in my kingdom.
    Curious why Katt is getting purple coral and cursed pearl drops and we are not
    Last edited by ashley224; 11-11-17 at 05:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Curious why Katt is getting purple coral and cursed pearl drops and we are not
    What's even stranger is that purple coral isn't rare. I have around 90.

Host(ess)
    This game is becoming annoying. I chopped all the anemone to get the fifty clownfish and the game reset and now it says expired when I already completed the goal. This has been happening quite frequently and I'm about to stop playing as it isn't fair plus I spend money on this game!!!!!you can't say this is to help us while robbing us when we complete the task, enough already!!!!

Fashion Designer
    At 100,000 coin per cursed reef, no more chopping for me until we know it is fixed

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

Back to her question. She had the first mermaid boost, the blue coral yesterday. She did not complete the whole thing and this morning hit the expire button. We started different times as mine expired yesterday. As soon as I hit expire I had a pop up to make the second one, fishy formula, which I did and have been working on. However when she hit expire, now almost 12 hours ago, nothing happened. We waited around to see if the goal would just pop up later in the day but she has refreshed, force closed the app, and even updated her phone, and still nothing....
    If you show her how to log in to the forum, she can send me a pm and I'll try and help. For me, there was no pop up for boost 2 - you have to go into your goal book and once you hit expire, the new boost goal will show in the book. there is no dialogue hence no pop up. Can you confirm she has the goal in her blue book?

Executive Chef
    At 100,000 coin per cursed reef, no more chopping for me until we know it is fixed
    I just chopped another one and got purple coral with every hit. Now I'm wondering if it's goal related. I said it dropped immediately but I was flying through the steps and I honestly can't remember now when they started dropping. I've probably chopped 50 cursed reefs so it's a little hazy now...

Executive Chef
    monkey business:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	39839
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	63.7 KB