Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Why not check the inventory guide for Silver drops! (Bit of advertising going on now!) I've put out as much as I can of things that drop silver. Deep mines are better than sparkling but I can see some rock chopping in my immediate future. Think it's time for a Silver Mine!
    yes I have considered resorting to chopping rocks. Maybe later on.

Host(ess)
    Please forgive me if this has been covered,but I can?t find where (of if) it has been covered. I am having trouble purchasing a cursed coral reef. Where do I go? I looked under nature and plants and everywhere else I can think of. Thank you so much for your assistance. ID. Dakota1105

Quote Originally Posted by dakota1105 View Post
    Please forgive me if this has been covered,but I can?t find where (of if) it has been covered. I am having trouble purchasing a cursed coral reef. Where do I go? I looked under nature and plants and everywhere else I can think of. Thank you so much for your assistance. ID. Dakota1105
    It's under Nature/Other and it's the very last item on the very last page.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's under Nature/Other and it's the very last item on the very last page.
    Thank you sooo much, I don’t know why I was having such a hard time locating it.

I'm really confused about the *gold* trident. Why are we forging big chunks of silver to forge a *gold* trident?
    It would make much more sense to use one gold nugget to forge a gold trident.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Fin and Bubbles are playing hard to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Fin and Bubbles are playing hard to get.
    For me, Ripley is the one playing hard to get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    For me, Ripley is the one playing hard to get.
    Thats because he's hiding out at my kingdom. Anyway, finally getting to Level 9. With help from chopping rocks for other goal.

Have the Tidebloom stopped generating Mermoseas? I used to get about 3 for ever 60 farm plot. I have now cleared over 180 of them without a single one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by valdermarian View Post
    Have the Tidebloom stopped generating Mermoseas? I used to get about 3 for ever 60 farm plot. I have now cleared over 180 of them without a single one.
    I harvest a full crop of tideblooms each morning and occasionally I will get one to pop up, but it isn't unusual for me to clear a full farm plot with none. I have much more luck getting them from the Cursed Reef.

But I did finally get Ripley!! I'll wait to focus on Crush until after I complete the other goals. And chopping all of the rocks for the other event is certainly helping me with the Gold Storm Tridents. So I am slowly inching my way towards Level 9. I am SO glad this is not a timed event.