Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Rhino Keeper
    Done

I just collected from the prison, I have all the marmosea creatures, and on the way I painstakingly managed to get souveniers of every item.That means more than 2000 orange shells! Though had I known that orange starfish and purple shells would drop, I could have skipped making extra of those.

The scene has been set for a continuation, but it is ok for me if it takes a while

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Done

I just collected from the prison, I have all the marmosea creatures, and on the way I painstakingly managed to get souveniers of every item.That means more than 2000 orange shells! Though had I known that orange starfish and purple shells would drop, I could have skipped making extra of those.

The scene has been set for a continuation, but it is ok for me if it takes a while
    Congrats on finishing! I had a free drinks day at my taverns when I finally completed that nonsense...lol.

Oh, no! No more continuation of the mermaid storyline!

We want to get back to the original storyline about the ruler. Mermaids have nothing to do with the actual storyline. They could've just been a continuing timed event since that seems to be all we get now.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Meme

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    We want to get back to the original storyline about the ruler. Mermaids have nothing to do with the actual storyline. They could've just been a continuing timed event since that seems to be all we get now.
    Amen to that

Rhino Keeper
    I just got double dark pollen after collecting from a flower garden when I have the harvest boost on. Nice

Edit: I should have read the previous posts on this!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The harvest champion boost also doubles the dark pollen.
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 02-13-18 at 10:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Bubbles! My first marmosea... yeahhh nice Valentine present at the end of the day, started the day giving myself a Wedding Alicorn. 😍

Rhino Keeper
    I’m confused in the Pictures from ShibuyaCloth it states Heska comes from a quest and that she is a 5x5 is this true? The last goal states that you get her by visiting the prison, been there 4 times, no Heska so far.

Never mind just figured out that that must be the battling Heska. Anyway, I have finished, also, yeah! Would love to see another event continuing with Kaz’s storyline.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 02-17-18 at 03:28 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Heksa is only a monster so I guess the grey smoke billows out to a 5x5 area.

Finally got the last marmosea today so set complete I'll be able to finish up all the goal guide material now. Will do when I can.

Executive Chef
    I just looked at this thread for the first time in ages, and see that people are actually FINISHING it! So good to hear this is possible when you feel like you are drowning in difficult goals! How on earth did you all survive the relentless needs for silver, lumin essence and the Mermaids brew ingredients for level 9? I am silver hunting as fast as I can but still have 10 tridents to go. This is definitely a long slow one for me.

Edit: Oh, and I?d love a full set of marmoseas too. That would help. But I need all the components for other things right now.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by chezphalange View Post
    Question: I's they're a reason i can't spawn any marmosea? There is no beasts in my kingdom but i already have 99 tideblooms. I just spend the last 3 days collecting tidebooms but had 0 marmoseas when collecting 180 tideblooms...
    Same here. I?m getting marmoseas from cursed reef, but not from tidebloom.. first page suggests you should get marmosea spawns from tidebloom collections, to get lots of venom..
    I have been collecting 60 tideblooms for a couple of days now, no marmoseas..

Did they change it?

Fashion Designer
    Just got my marmopea - it is the cutest thing ever