Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Ouch!!! I at a whooping 10!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Congrats Puffy, that’s 1500 mithrils eh? You’ve achieved an unbelievable feat.

On a different note... Ever since I completed the mermaid quest, which has been a very long time, my mermaid castle has stopped dropping blue anemone related stuffs, i.e. I?m only getting ocean slabs, red corals etc. and no ocean clays, orange shells etc. This has made my game economy very unbalanced, especially since the elves keep asking for ocean clays and blue anemone stuffs. I felt mildly annoyed at first but now as my ocean reefs kept piling up while I chop away all the blue anemones I received, it?s become unreasonable. I?m wondering if this is a bug. Are you all still getting ocean clays from your castle?

Executive Chef
    It's ages since I've finished the Mermaid Event and had reported this awhile back, as have the exact same problem.. but Anomones drops are still extra rare.
    I have 58 Cursed Reefs, 30 Coral Reefs but not one Anemonie in my inventory or on the board.. what I need I always have to buy. The single clay drops I collect from my 2 Oysters and gem Anemonie, but can total very little of those as single drops. Actually there's no way of building up my inventory, except buying them. Let's hope Anemonie flowers drop more often.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's ages since I've finished the Mermaid Event and had reported this awhile back, as have the exact same problem.. but Anomones drops are still extra rare.
    I have 58 Cursed Reefs, 30 Coral Reefs but not one Anemonie in my inventory or on the board.. what I need I always have to buy. The single clay drops I collect from my 2 Oysters and gem Anemonie, but can total very little of those as single drops. Actually there's no way of building up my inventory, except buying them. Let's hope Anemonie flowers drop more often.
    Have you got any Deep Diving Otters or Original Nagas? My mermaid items are pretty stingy with the Anemones too, but my Nagas and Otters toss them out pretty regularly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Have you got any Deep Diving Otters or Original Nagas? My mermaid items are pretty stingy with the Anemones too, but my Nagas and Otters toss them out pretty regularly.
    My deep otter has been a deep disappointment....I usually just get fish or water as if it's a pond or a well. I think I've gotten a coral reef or anemone twice. I am really glad I didn't buy more than one as it ended up being a waste of gems for me, but I'm glad some players got to benefit from it
    Last edited by VersaceMorrow; 09-15-18 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Typo
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    My deep otter has been a deep disappointment....I usually just get fish or water as if it's a pond or a well. I think I've gotten a coral reef or anemone twice. I am really glad I didn't buy more than one as it ended up being a waste of gems for me, but I'm glad some players got to benefit from it
    I will never cease to be amazed at how differently the same item can perform in different realms. My DDOtters are amazing and always give goodies but my Dragon Bones are a waste of space so I don't even place them but others are always raving about them. It's wild.

Fashion Designer
    I will never cease to be amazed at how differently the same item can perform in different realms. My DDOtters are amazing and always give goodies but my Dragon Bones are a waste of space so I don't even place them but others are always raving about them. It's wild.
    It is hard to decide whether or not something is a good buy when the drop results are so different among players
    No Gems For Runes!

no Otters, but nagas, and more anemones then reefs

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Congrats Puffy, that’s 1500 mithrils eh? You’ve achieved an unbelievable feat.
    yes, a lot of mithiril, so thx to my moo-knights
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Hello

Players who bought the Pearly Oyster for $500,000, do you think it's a good investment? Does it have good drops? Is it multiple drops? For a 24-hour timer, I would imagine so, but I wasn't sure where to find that sort of info.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Hello

Players who bought the Pearly Oyster for $500,000, do you think it's a good investment? Does it have good drops? Is it multiple drops? For a 24-hour timer, I would imagine so, but I wasn't sure where to find that sort of info.
    Did you look at the inventory guide when looking for drops? If you haven't looked at the Guide yet, it's always good to keep checking there for any updated sources.

I put my P/E away as soon as I finished Storms. I bought 2. It is a multi drop, but mainly seaweed and clay drops. Is it worth it? If you can afford it, yes it was good at the time but then we didn't have the demands of expansions to pay for when this storyline was released. There are many other ways to get the same drops though. I finished this storyline a long while ago, but I still have out and collect from a few of the other gem purchase items daily so that I have a fully stocked mermaid base resources. I do use mermaid items in Elven trades as most of mine lean towards mermaid related items. Hope that helps a bit!