Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I could've sworn I'd seen them under the nature tab. Too easy, I guess to put the cursed reef with the other mermaid stuff...lol.
    thanks meme.. I scearched a long time but honestly didn't think of the 'other' tab. I insisted looking in even decos, plants, nature, buildings. Sure with the Mermaid stuff would have been logical.. but important it's there.. anywhere.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I assume Goal 13 is the last one? Although I'm not close to it. I'm still trying to get venom to level up Tidegate to L6. The venom is scarce. I agree with earlier post. Chopping cursed coral is the best place to spawn the sea monkeys. I can't get any to spawn from tideblooms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I assume Goal 13 is the last one? Although I'm not close to it. I'm still trying to get venom to level up Tidegate to L6. The venom is scarce. I agree with earlier post. Chopping cursed coral is the best place to spawn the sea monkeys. I can't get any to spawn from tideblooms.
    15 goals total, check back to post 386 and 387. Have to build prison, after getting to level 10 on Tidegate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    15 goals total, check back to post 386 and 387. Have to build prison, after getting to level 10 on Tidegate.
    uhoh! I screwed up. After scouring through the posts, I messed up by not using up some stuff while doing the boosts. I should have paid better attention to the advice given. Not timed goal so I should have done things at a slower pace. , it sounded too easy!

Meanwhile - Back to the Wild Turkey
    Last edited by riverly; 11-26-17 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Too many should haves....should have, could have , would have

Executive Chef
    Ok.. Have to question some things regarding this quest.

I've started L9 Mermaid TideGate.. and after calculating what's needed.. and also having finished the Mayhem Event, first of all say to developers that the materials gained are already finished just when we start the hard part of this quest. So from here on will take months to get through with the rate of low drops we receive. Drops have been better than a month ago.. but definitely still insufficient for the goals to be completed in decent timing.

What I'm asking as a humble, simple player who does enjoy CS, is playing faithfully for years, appreciates my game to happily keep me company through my long days.. is why has such difficulties and demanding goals been put into this event?

I need a Doctor's Degree to work out these complicated goals to make a tiny step. There is certainly no enjoyment facing all these complications, insufficient drops, calculations, overtime continuous crafting, unbelievable amounts of materials collect, almost all classified as rare drops.

I do play on and off all day, hours I have to dedicate to the game.. but when it's so complicated to reach the end it's not a pleasure anymore, nor satisfaction when it's completed.. it becomes a horrible nightmare and not appreciated in my opinion. I know there are heaps of experts out there, but they too point at relaxing peasure and all of us choose this game for fun, not for torture.

I do excuse my post to forum readers as it's not positive.. but I really have to question this change of style I'm seeing after years of play and I'm sure all players are encountering difficulties.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-26-17 at 10:17 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I guess my ignorance was bliss. Just now seeing what lies ahead. I don't care how long this takes me I am NOT going broke trying to get this stuff done! I'll just try to focus on it bit by bit and hopefully sort it all out as I go.
    I just now got to level 6 Tidegate.

Thanks SW for the updated goals.
    I think. Lol.
    Edit: I may have missed some earlier updates and just now seeing them. Been doing the Turkey Event and soup kitchen and have been busy over the holiday.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-26-17 at 11:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Ok.. Have to question some things regarding this quest.

I've started L9 Mermaid TideGate.. and after calculating what's needed.. and also having finished the Mayhem Event, first of all say to developers that the materials gained are already finished just when we start the hard part of this quest. So from here on will take months to get through with the rate of low drops we receive. Drops have been better than a month ago.. but definitely still insufficient for the goals to be completed in decent timing.

What I'm asking as a humble, simple player who does enjoy CS, is playing faithfully for years, appreciates my game to happily keep me company through my long days.. is why has such difficulties and demanding goals been put into this event?

I need a Doctor's Degree to work out these complicated goals to make a tiny step. There is certainly no enjoyment facing all these complications, insufficient drops, calculations, overtime continuous crafting, unbelievable amounts of materials collect, almost all classified as rare drops.

I do play on and off all day, hours I have to dedicate to the game.. but when it's so complicated to reach the end it's not a pleasure anymore, nor satisfaction when it's completed.. it becomes a horrible nightmare and not appreciated in my opinion. I know there are heaps of experts out there, but they too point at relaxing peasure and all of us choose this game for fun, not for torture.

I do excuse my post to forum readers as it's not positive.. but I really have to question this change of style I'm seeing after years of play and I'm sure all players are encountering difficulties.
    Remember the Sister, Sister goal? I think it took me 6 months to finish. Going from Lv. 9 to Lv. 10 for the Tidegate will take me about 2 weeks of crafting without using any gems. So not as bad as it looks. And since the luminous silver takes 8 hrs., there's no need to stay in the game constantly. You just have to check on things a few times a day.

Some players were tired of fast-paced, timed goals so this was probably intended to give us something to do at our own pace. No hurry unless you just want to hurry. I don't agree that there is no satisfaction when you get it done. I'll be very happy.

I don't disagree entirely, just have a different perspective. I'm enjoying it so far. I love the mermaid theme.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    The main challenge for level 10 is silver (15 tridents, each requiring 60 silver) so the time taken to collect silver leaves plenty of time to get all the other resources. I've actually completed all the other elements of L10 without having to worry about the resources, however the tridents will take me another couple of weeks. Watch your lumin essence and super glue levels though - don't forget to collect mermaid scales and sap!!
    Last edited by Jinc4; 11-27-17 at 01:23 PM.

@Shibuya: you still need some Cards for Page 1?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    @Shibuya: you still need some Cards for Page 1?
    Yes, I need most stuff as I am not done with the first mermaid arc.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...