Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Farm Supplier
    Saved my battle with the 299 hit Heksa for a monster hunt only to find she doesn't drop the shield tokens. On the plus side, along with dropping energy occasionally, each hit knocked down 3 or 4 points. She dropped one cursed reef, two pink shells, and 2 cursed pearls.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Fin just dropped a Sea Witch?s Calling also.

Never mind, Sea Witch?s Calling is already listed under Fin, but not Bubbles. Looking at what is needed to craft the different Marmosea, I?m wondering if I?m confused and it was Fin not a Bubbles that dropped a previous Sea Witch?s Calling, quick collect and all. Or if perhaps all the Marmosea have a rare chance of dropping the Sea Witch?s Calling Calling...
    For anyone who crafted Fin, does he often drop Sea Witch's Calling or Dark Pollen? Or is it super rare? I am slogging through this with Tidegate at Level 7 and I'm wondering if it's worth it to craft him.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko43 View Post
    For anyone who crafted Fin, does he often drop Sea Witch's Calling or Dark Pollen? Or is it super rare? I am slogging through this with Tidegate at Level 7 and I'm wondering if it's worth it to craft him.
    Sea Witch Calling is rare. The mysterious venom and dark pollen are the most common drops. I just collected from mine to see and it dropped the venom and 2 pollen. Dark Pollen has better drops from shrubs, but it's a nice additional to Fin.

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if anyone else has had a problem but I have been trying to meet Greselda at the Tidegate since time in memorial but she's never appeared! ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has had a problem but I have been trying to meet Greselda at the Tidegate since time in memorial but she's never appeared! ��
    The goal you're referring is the one that has 3 tasks: Forge 10 Gold Storm Tridents, Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Lv. 10 and Defeat Heska, correct? If that's the goal you'll referring to, Greselda won't actually appear as a foe to slay or anything despite the way it's worded. The whole "meet Greselda" bit is just a continuation of the dialogue and how they're directing us to upgrade the Tidegate to level 10.

The way to clear the goal will be by forging the 10 Gold Storm Tridents, then use them to upgrade the Tidegate to Lv. 10 - at this point, make sure you don't have any monsters on your board - then, when it's ready to collect from tap on the newly upgraded Tidegate and spawn Heska who you'll have to defeat at 299 hits.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980