Thread: Not getting kings pendants since new event today

Fashion Designer

Not getting kings pendants since new event today

Can you look into the kings pendants? Since storybook started I haven't gotten any, no popup no increase in % nothing

Grand Emperor
    Can you restart your game and check your points again? Click Storage | Materials.

If issue persists, please help to take screenshots so I can get them to check on this. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    I'm not getting kings pendants for breeding.. Stuck at 91% for few days now, can't do support ticket it won't let me sign in, even though I can sign in here and in game, can you have devs ck please Ry? Thanks in advance

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'm not getting kings pendants for breeding.. Stuck at 91% for few days now, can't do support ticket it won't let me sign in, even though I can sign in here and in game, can you have devs ck please Ry? Thanks in advance
    Can you restart your device and check again? Before you finish your next breeding, can you check your actual points instead of percentage? Sometimes the percentage may not reflect the change of points. Please follow the suggestions in Post 2.

As for your inability to submit Support ticket, please start a new bug thread and provide me with more information. Is there an error message or which part are you having issues with?