Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Maple & Acorns GOAL

Fashion Designer
    Omg these tables, chairs and counters are so elegant! Love the wallpaper! Things seem cheaper so far! Thank you thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I do not agree, and I am not giddy. For heaven's sake...enough! Not even a few days break between these coin-sucking, life-consuming goals?
    And you can bet it will be closely followed by a thanksgiving goal. This is no longer fun...it has turned into the Bataan Death March.
    I realise that it's my choice, and my choice is to skip it, unless the final prize is free house cleaning for a year.
    They do seem a little hard and fast, don't they? Like, no reprieve. I need time to build some coins and get rid of some food between goals.

I'm doing the Thanksgiving and Christmas ones, but then in going to start skipping some. I skipped most of that horse one (can't remember the name) last year, didn't get Equestrian Hazel...and lived through it. 🙂

Newbies just can't keep up, for sure. I can barely keep up.

[QUOTE=kayjco;1467714]They do seem a little hard and fast, don't they? Like, no reprieve. I need time to build some coins and get rid of some food between goals.

I'm doing the Thanksgiving and Christmas ones, but then in going to start skipping some. I skipped most of that horse one (can't remember the name) last year, didn't get Equestrian Hazel...and lived through it. ��
    My bet is that this is not the Tanksgiving goal.
    I also suspect that S8 is exacting their revenge for all the players who kept whining that we don't get enough goals!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    They do seem a little hard and fast, don't they? Like, no reprieve. I need time to build some coins and get rid of some food between goals.

I'm doing the Thanksgiving and Christmas ones, but then in going to start skipping some. I skipped most of that horse one (can't remember the name) last year, didn't get Equestrian Hazel...and lived through it.
    My bet is that this is not the Thanksgiving goal.
    I also suspect that S8 is exacting their revenge for all the players who kept whining that we don't get enough goals!
    LOL! I thought that, too. Overcorrecting!

Feast or Famine.

It's getting to be a lot.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510110468968.jpg 
Views:	2471 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	39634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510110512396.jpg 
Views:	2499 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	39635   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2017-11-08 09_18_31.jpg 
Views:	2469 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	39636   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1510110577516.jpg 
Views:	2462 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	39637   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2017-11-08 09_14_58.jpg 
Views:	2467 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	39638  

ғαвυℓσυs

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Omg these tables, chairs and counters are so elegant! Love the wallpaper! Things seem cheaper so far! Thank you thank you!
    I agree I’m loving the wallpaper too and it does seem cheaper. I actually wallpapered almost my whole bakery with no hesitation lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    This goal is very cute, and I appreciate the fall theme!

However....

My bakery is overflowing with food and the expenses for goals as well as the number of parts required are incredibly hard to keep up with please even this out!

Going to send requests at reset so I can have a fresh start in the morning. Loving the goals so far
    Level 99 / 4 star player

"Free house cleaning for a year" LOL ��

I like that all these goals are offered. I like getting new stuff. And I try to finish. But I stopped setting my alarm to get up and swap food around. If I finish, great! If I don't that's ok too. I'm enjoying the game a lot more since I quit fretting.

Rhino Keeper
    I am loving this goal and all the new stuff! Super cute!!! Thank you, S8! (:

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast