Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Topaz Pony - 2017 Nov 7

Rhino Keeper
    I had high hopes of finishing this tournament, I REALLY wanted the pony but I am only on Round 44 and there is only 2 1/2 hours left so my hopes of getting the pony are gone. I wish I had at least 5 more hours, SO upsetting!
    liesl23

Farm Supplier
    I used in lv. 48 Pyro pony and I won

Banned
    Unfortunately I am one of those awful people who buys gems, so I got sick and tired of this tournament and sped through the last 12 rounds, using several Ultimate Attacks. At least I have the pony now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    I used garnet pony and won round 48. I read that someone used pyro pony. Give these a try if you haven't already. Good luck it's been a tough one this tourney.
    Thanks...i just started speed battling and finally got it with crowvember.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Thanks...i just started speed battling and finally got it with crowvember.
    I'm glad to hear you finished the tourney. I had to use gems too and speed battle as there was no way I'd get to the end and finish the last 8 rounds in a few hours. Just wanted to get it over and done with.
    Glad it's over for now until next time......

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Unfortunately I am one of those awful people who buys gems, so I got sick and tired of this tournament and sped through the last 12 rounds, using several Ultimate Attacks. At least I have the pony now.
    Don't feel bad I'm exactly the same. I didn't buy any gems that were on sale till this morning because I knew I'd be tempted to get to the end of this tournament. But I had the daily stock from neighbour's so had enough to get thru the last 8 battles. I wouldn't have completed if I didn't use 70+ gems. Not too bad though considering how much the Topaz pony cost if purchased. I think once you've got so far having to complete 30 rounds for storybook it seems silly to not carry on. I keep telling myself each time I'll complete 30 round and leave it at that. But with all the effort that's put in to get to round 30 I just want to carry on and complete the tourney.

Fashion Designer
    Why did thr tourn suddenly come back??? For 7 more hours...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Why did thr tourn suddenly come back??? For 7 more hours...
    I think it is because it actually ended too early! Some people had still like 16 hours left until they were done with Storybook...but couldn't complete the last goal, since tournament ended BEFORE they even made it that far.

Fashion Designer
    I am so annoyed. I had a busy day today, and when I thought there was just no way I would finish, I set the game aside for hours to deal with real life. I come back to see the tournament still running, but I?ve lost so many hours due to not knowing about it that I still doubt I can finish. I wish they would get their act together.

Fashion Designer
    I am so pissed right now. Yesterday, I really thought the tourney would end way ahead before the tales, so knowing that I would not be able to finish round 30 on time (enough to get the fall fairy), I sped up using my gems just to finish the said round (spent around 70+ gems from lvl 24 to 30 due to fails fails fails in battling). S8, this is really unfair to all those who sped up the tourney thinking that it would end based on the timer shown on our games.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast