Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Topaz Pony - 2017 Nov 7

Fashion Designer
    I'm just curious. Are we not going to receive an extension for the tourney? I mean it ends way ahead of the tales (contrary to previous events when the tourney/tales end at the same time). What if we don't finish it before the time expires? Isn't the last step of tales chapter 10 beat the opal pony (rd 30)? What happens after then?

Rhino Keeper
    Round 48 topaz pony won't give up. I've tried fire, birthstone, rainbow, and autumn animals and nothing is working. Any suggestions?

New Resident
    I can't defeat Tortigloo. It's been days!

Farm Supplier
    I was stuck on one of the birthstone ponies but then breezed through the remainder of the tournament.
    For the ones that you're 'stuck' on, I don't think there's anything to do other than keep doing what you're doing with strong attacks and then just waiting until you're lucky.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda23s View Post
    I can't defeat Tortigloo. It's been days!
    I used water/earth .. but a bunch of others took days for me which makes another one i wont get! Better luck next time i guess :/

Fashion Designer
    I wish i could knock out 13rounds in 4hours ..even speeding up im sure would be crazy odds..ugh I'm conflicted, try or not.. i have no BS animals, i need one!;(

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh. This has easily been my worst tourney yet. I'm on level 39 only. Got stuck on three separate animals for a day each. S8 really needs to adjust the odds a little as I battle at least 13 times a day usually a couple more yet I'm getting nowhere fast.
    I refuse to give up. I've missed no pony so far I'm not starting now.

I can not upgrade my animals more than 15 level. How can we beat animals from level 20? Can we upgrade from level 15?

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to all those who got the pony. I gave up yesterday, on Round 32. After my second try on that round, with only 18 hours left, I realized there was no point - there was no way I was going to win each remaining round in one try, and even if that were possible, I would have had to forgo sleep and pull an all-nighter. to do it. So I reminded myself it's just a game, and also noted that my Fall Foal actually looks quite a bit like the Topaz Pony. My seven-ish hours of sleep last night were good, too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Round 48 topaz pony won't give up. I've tried fire, birthstone, rainbow, and autumn animals and nothing is working. Any suggestions?
    I used garnet pony and won round 48. I read that someone used pyro pony. Give these a try if you haven't already. Good luck it's been a tough one this tourney.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast