Thread: TOURNAMENT: Topaz Pony - 2017 Nov 7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Any advice on Zeus Moose?
    I think I used Ruby Pony
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

I finally beat Jasper Dragon with Sea Monkey (water)

Farm Supplier
    God this is a ****er finally got level 29 with my Peruvian llama but then my trusty starmodillo failed me on 30 for the first time time tourney grrrr. Can't see me finishing this, which I'm gutted about as really really want the pony, will keep fighting till the bitter end though! Any help on animals used from the people that have completed on the last 18 levels would be amazing?? Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    It was probably just dumb luck, but I just took out round 27 with my Fall Foal in one hit using the leaf (Autumn?) element. Hope the next three rounds go quickly. Especially since I can't check my game very much at work.
    I'm finding my Fall Foal to be a good fighter. I used him against the Kissy Cat or whatever is round 32.

Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    Thanks carolineannlv, finally got it with Skyger on the second try!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Thanks for the tip on using Skyger against Topaz Pony. It got him with one dark shot on the first try and I used him against the #30 round.
    I'm glad it worked for you guys.

I think sometimes the basic animals get overlooked, but they come in handy when some of the flashier ones can't cut it.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished yesterday evening This tournament was rough, good luck to those still trying! I beat the last round with Pyro Pony. Looking forward to seeing December birthstone pony
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Just won the last round using the Garnet Pony. I now have a beautiful Topaz Pony sat in storage, waiting for a nest to free up.

Good luck to all still trying. This has been the hardest tournament I've taken part in in a while.

Now I'm only missing two ponies. December (yet to come) and Emerald (I was away on holiday when its flash tournement was on and got back in its last 2hours).

Here's to hoping they give me a way to get the Emerald next year. It is by far my favourite of all the Birthstone ponies, and the only one that's been released that I do not have.

But the Topaz looks great at lvl 15. look forward to getting it there.

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Any ideas for round 26? I have no birthstone element and every other seems to fail
    I used Armadillo lv15 One hit earth did the trick.

Rhino Keeper
    Just under 16 hours left in my SB, and the round 30 Topaz Pony refuses to go down! :O

Update: Yes!!! I managed to take down round 30 with my Starmadillo. Rapunzel is in in my sights, as are the runes! . I'm a little sad I won't get the Topaz Pony, but I really don't think I'll be able to finish 18 more rounds in the time that's left.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 11-16-17 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Wrong emoji, then happy update.

New Resident
    Does anyone know the right animal to beat round 25. I have tried 4 times and still can't beat this lion.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast