Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forest Cat - 2017 Nov 7

I managed to get the forest cat first try (yes!) and yet still can't get a porcuplenty (*sigh*) will keep trying on the second. But at least I've got the forest cat waiting for when I need it.
    Thank you S8 for making the adorable forest cat the 'common' new animal to breed for this story book. I really appreciate it, and love its design. I'm a cat person, so of course I would.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    On past SB if you need to hatch a NEW animal like forest cat, it's counted if it was already placed. Hopefully that's still the case if you need to place it to use your nest
    It worked the last storybook for me so I'm hoping it will work this time. I got forest cat first try so I am going to go ahead and hatch/evolve it since we also need to breed it.

Rhino Keeper
    First try Pandaffodil/Skyger I have two nests but the other one is taken by a 46 hour Garnet Griffin. I need the nest so not a great time to hatch a legendary animal lol
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Rhino Keeper
    Went ahead and placed my Forest Cat and started trying again since I'll need my nest for the chapter that starts tomorrow. Of course, now I probably won't be able to breed it in time for when I'll actually need it considering my first retry has resulted in an 18 hour, Super flippin Rare Punk Skunk. Maybe if I'm lucky it will still work if it's already placed like some people say it did with the Honey Bear last SB... sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    First try Pandaffodil/Skyger I have two nests but the other one is taken by a 46 hour Garnet Griffin. I need the nest so not a great time to hatch a legendary animal lol
    Hi, do you know what you need to get the Griffin? I have been trying to breed Crystal unicorn for months too. I am level 148. TY

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Got 16hrs, 10 hrs and 10 hrs, easy, not so much!
    Another 10 hrs.
    15 hrs then another 10 hrs, I am not happy. This is probably the only fairy I could get, missed the first one, no hope of finishing the world event. I am much better at storybooks, but not hopeful of this one now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    15 hrs then another 10 hrs, I am not happy. This is probably the only fairy I could get, missed the first one, no hope of finishing the world event. I am much better at storybooks, but not hopeful of this one now.
    I'm not getting it either. Just keep getting 10 hrs!!! I managed the super rare honey bear three times last story book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    I'm not getting it either. Just keep getting 10 hrs!!! I managed the super rare honey bear three times last story book.
    Same for me. Only 10 hours fail.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Don't wait till the last minute..took me 3 days to finally breed this little guy

Fashion Designer
    So far I have had 16hrs, 10hrs, 10 hrs, 10 hrs, 15hrs, 10hrs, 10hrs...

And no Lisa, I didn’t leave it till the last minute, I started as soon as it was mentioned in the forum, they are such long fail times, and then you have required breeding from the storybook in the middle. It is due tomorrow, so disappointed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast