Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forest Cat - 2017 Nov 7

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh it's times like these I wish I had the gems for an extra nest. With the horrible luck I've had breeding this past month I wanted to get an early start. My first try was 5 hrs with the Pandafodil and Skyger. Not complaining though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    Ugh it's times like these I wish I had the gems for an extra nest. With the horrible luck, I've had breeding this past month I wanted to get an early start. My first try was 5 hrs with the Pandafodil and Skyger. Not complaining though.
    Uh Oh, not sure if advanced hatching of the Forest Cat will be counted for the Chapter 6 requirement cause you won't be able to juggle your way past the requirement to "Hatch any Earth animal" in Chapter 5 Act 3 with only a single nest. If it wasn't for this requirement, you'd still be able to time the hatching and breeding requirements of the Crowvember and Rainguin.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 11-08-17 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Thanks, I got 16 hrs and got excited lol at least it doesn't sound too hard to get!
    Breeding time for cat is five hours, sorry not 16; good luck

Fashion Designer
    Ugh it's times like these I wish I had the gems for an extra nest. With the horrible luck I've had breeding this past month I wanted to get an early start. My first try was 5 hrs with the Pandafodil and Skyger. Not complaining though.
    On past SB if you need to hatch a NEW animal like forest cat, it's counted if it was already placed. Hopefully that's still the case if you need to place it to use your nest

Fashion Designer
    Same here! Its ready now and i dont knowwhat to do! I know i need the nest next chapter.. i probably wont get it so easy if i need to do it again with my luck

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hee! I know this is really jumping the *** since the Forest Cat requirement doesn?t come till Chapter 6, but with the horrible breeding results we?ve been experiencing the last month or so, I decided to go right ahead and try anyway...

Skyger (9) with Pandaffdil (15)

It can sit in the spare nest until it?s needed 5 days from now. Good thing Story events only need the use of one nest.

They?re done breeding ...

But it?s going to be sitting here till it?s needed.
    Congratulations! Added to Post 1 and Creatures Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Got a 5 hour timer with Pandafodil and Skyger. Looks like my nest is gonna be out of commission for a while. NOW my luck kicks in?
    Same here! I never get these animals in time. I'm thankful I don't have to sweat this one out, but being down to one nest sure puts a kink in progress for the Porkuplenty or whatever it's called.

Fashion Designer
    Got 16hrs, 10 hrs and 10 hrs, easy, not so much!
    Another 10 hrs.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 11-09-17 at 02:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone help me out with this....If i were to breed CU with forest cat what are the odds ill get another? Ugh this one nest thing is putting me in a bind, might cave in and buy one if gems happen to go back on sale before i need it. Argh its so frustrating!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Can anyone help me out with this....If i were to breed CU with forest cat what are the odds ill get another? Ugh this one nest thing is putting me in a bind, might cave in and buy one if gems happen to go back on sale before i need it. Argh its so frustrating!
    It's unpredictable. I would leave it at the nest if I were you. I've been trying to breed one and no luck so far. But if you are very lucky, you may get another. It's entirely your call. The forest cat is tough for a common creature, well for me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast