View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

60 75.95%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

7 8.86%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

16 20.25%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Crowvember

34 43.04%
  • Fall Foal

62 78.48%
  • Fall Fairy

50 63.29%
  • Harvest Moon Tree

13 16.46%
  • Leaf Lamp

12 15.19%
  • Coins

7 8.86%
  • Food

46 58.23%
  • Runes

59 74.68%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Fall Colors - 2017 Nov 7 (POLL ADDED)

I actually got her! after 11 months I finished a storybook! I love Storybooks now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I actually got her! after 11 months I finished a storybook! I love Storybooks now!
    If you already have Rapunzel, you
    can try not hatching the 2nd Rapunzel but still get the Runes.
    Make sure you fill all your nests(buy Pyro Pony eggs) before breeding Fall Fairy+Fall Foal to get 2nd Rapunzel egg.( If not, the 2nd Rapunzel egg will be placed on a nest by the program.)
    After getting the 2nd Rapunzel egg,
    just logoff & logon again, if your 1st Rapunzel is in a habitat, it should complete the Runes goal.
    (This worked for the Little Red Pony side goal+Runes goal just recently)

Farm Supplier
    I got only Fall foal, because I didn't get a Sea lion , I wanted to have a fairy, but maybe next time...

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked this SB . Animals and habitat was beautiful and the event was affordable to everyone (unlike the last WE).
    Now I hope they will give those who didn't get the Spring Fairy another chance to win the Fey Foal

I didnt get my points for the winter fairy cause this stupid thing didnt lasted until the end of my storybook I cant believe it. I hate it that we always have to check such stuff now - totally unfair in my opinion!!

Rhino Keeper
    So the Storybook is still going for another 11 hours for me, BUT the tournament is over which means Storybook cannot be finished. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    So the Storybook is still going for another 11 hours for me, BUT the tournament is over which means Storybook cannot be finished. Really?
    Same here! What's up with that? I still have plenty of time to battle to get that last autumn stone, but you stopped the tournament early. That makes no sense. If you're going to do that, you should warn ppl somehow, or prorate the skip fee for the last part. Skipping seems like the only way to finish the storybook--but 100 gems? It should--at the very least--be based on how many of the 5 items you got. So if I got 4/5, the skip is 20 gems vs. 100. The way you've done it is unacceptable.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Tournament and related goals have been extended. If your Storybook was auto-activated and you needed the Tournament to progress, please submit a request to Support for assistance.

The tournament is back up if you still need it to finish the storybook

Thank you for extending the tournament. I saw the tournament was ending early so had fought and won level 15 just before it ended, but then when I got to the end of chapter 9 the win wasn't recorded. No rune prize 😟. Then you extended, I re-fought level 15, and got the runes! 😅

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast