Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why are so many of the new dragons not tradable?

Banned
    My theory on making them non tradeable is that most of these dragons they have as ultra rare. Now if we get doubles on some n wanted to trade, well that's 100 essence. S8 cant allow us to accumulate essence that easily!!

This month they limited Orbit and Universe to 1 only and that too seems to fit my theory...can't be too safe, limit those dragons and make them untradeable too! S8 just can't be generous. Very very sad.

My 2nd theory is they were defined as untradeable by mistake and we all know when S8 makes a mistake, it's rarely admitted and rather we're told, it's intended!!!

Maybe S8 will actually read this and think...wow, we change them all to rare n let them be traded for little bitty 10 essence!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    My theory on making them non tradeable is that most of these dragons they have as ultra rare. Now if we get doubles on some n wanted to trade, well that's 100 essence. S8 cant allow us to accumulate essence that easily!!

This month they limited Orbit and Universe to 1 only and that too seems to fit my theory...can't be too safe, limit those dragons and make them untradeable too! S8 just can't be generous. Very very sad.

My 2nd theory is they were defined as untradeable by mistake and we all know when S8 makes a mistake, it's rarely admitted and rather we're told, it's intended!!!

Maybe S8 will actually read this and think...wow, we change them all to rare n let them be traded for little bitty 10 essence!
    I would agree but it's every single dragon released in March regardless of rarity, breedability, etc. Across the board, none are listed as craftable or able to be disenchanted. That's 18 dragons not of any use with the new Codex system, only 6 of which are URs. Don't get me wrong, I really hope S8 proves all my nay-saying was for nothing and changes things but as of right now, I'm wondering about the long-term usefulness of the new system.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I would agree but it's every single dragon released in March regardless of rarity, breedability, etc. Across the board, none are listed as craftable or able to be disenchanted. That's 18 dragons not of any use with the new Codex system, only 6 of which are URs. Don't get me wrong, I really hope S8 proves all my nay-saying was for nothing and changes things but as of right now, I'm wondering about the long-term usefulness of the new system.
    I thought more were UR. But you're right, they give us something with one hand and take away twice as much with the other!

The Codex seems like a new toy for the programmers who coded it but the organization of dragons is haphazard and too many are lumped in miscellaneous so it takes so long to scroll. When I exit codex my game lags from all the memory eaten up by codex and I need quit n return to speed things up.

As someone else was wondering, why couldnt they have continued using gemstones rather than introduce a new element and of course put ridiculously high amounts as with the marble keys.

There are so many errors not fixed and they decide to play and add something that basically takes memory n space while so many players struggle with getting kicked out. As you say, whats the great advantage of codex? For me, my dragons to trade are so backed up and mostly i get 10 essence..... whoop de doo!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234