Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are so many of the new dragons not tradable?

Banned
    I've traded all those in last 2 weeks...

Fashion Designer
    Now the issue is not the commons but all of the rest! All of the dragons from the last Tales, Uranus, Neo Moon, and more, are not tradeable and that seriously sucks. It's like they gave us this really cool feature to get some dragons that we missed and then took away most of the ways that we can do it.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Now the issue is not the commons but all of the rest! All of the dragons from the last Tales, Uranus, Neo Moon, and more, are not tradeable and that seriously sucks. It's like they gave us this really cool feature to get some dragons that we missed and then took away most of the ways that we can do it.
    I'm hoping this is just temporary. Maybe they just haven't added in all the details for the Codex entries for new dragons as they are released. It also makes sense that while an event is going on, players shouldn't be able to accidentally trade away dragons that are critical to event goals or limited time goals set during that time. Give it time and I hope they will be trade-able in future. Am going to craft a few Uranus dragons in anticipation.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I'm hoping this is just temporary. Maybe they just haven't added in all the details for the Codex entries for new dragons as they are released. It also makes sense that while an event is going on, players shouldn't be able to accidentally trade away dragons that are critical to event goals or limited time goals set during that time. Give it time and I hope they will be trade-able in future. Am going to craft a few Uranus dragons in anticipation.
    Sorry, but no. I've asked this question in the Codex thread and was answered that the new dragons not being used in the Codex are "part of the dragons intended design."

Nightclub Owner
    I wonder why some dragons are not able to be crafted like Breakup, Polaris & Neo Aries
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Because Storm 8 hates us. End of story.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Because Storm 8 hates us. End of story.
    LOL. Truer words!

But seriously, I don't get what their reasoning could possibly be with not allowing any of the March dragons to be crafted or disenchanted with the Codex. How and why would the developers make that "Part of the dragon's intended design?" That's seriously what their reply was. What even?

If this trend continues then we'll only be able to craft the dragons that were released before the Codex was created. I'm really confused as to why they would make that decision and how they think that it will enrich either our gameplay or their bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry, but no. I've asked this question in the Codex thread and was answered that the new dragons not being used in the Codex are "part of the dragons intended design."
    Aw, that's kinda sad. I guess maybe they are putting in a buffer between dragons first being released and then making their way into the codex. While it makes sense to keep the limited opportunity desirability of recent release dragons up there, while trying to unlock value from the large back catalog of old releases, you can't have it both ways... well you can but it doesn't seem fair

Not sure what to do with all the extra craftable dragons now. Keep them until the day they become disenchantable? Am lucky I have space since I had the foresight to keep eggs in storage until I need them.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Aw, that's kinda sad. I guess maybe they are putting in a buffer between dragons first being released and then making their way into the codex. While it makes sense to keep the limited opportunity desirability of recent release dragons up there, while trying to unlock value from the large back catalog of old releases, you can't have it both ways... well you can but it doesn't seem fair

Not sure what to do with all the extra craftable dragons now. Keep them until the day they become disenchantable? Am lucky I have space since I had the foresight to keep eggs in storage until I need them.
    I had the same thought about there being a bit of a buffer but...I specifically asked if all the new release dragons (that we can't disenchant or craft) from March will ever be added or if they'll always be essentially useless. Their answer (that not being able to craft the new dragons was intentional) sounds like they have no plans to ever make them able to be disenchanted. If they were going to have a set time between the dragon's release and when we could craft them, I would think their answer would reflect that.

I'm pretty steamed over this fact but more than that, I'm upset that they refuse to explain their decision. I understand it's their game and they can do what they like but perhaps it wouldn't be so upsetting to their consumers if they would just explain why none of the dragons released this month can be used for the Codex system.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-28-18 at 11:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It would be reasonable if they didn't let us craft dragons with essence until there is no other way to get them, so as not to take away from the actual events. But not being able to disenchant even new breedable dragons is absolutely ridiculous. It's not like it would be easy to breed/get a gazillion of the new dragons and trade them anyway.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast