Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are so many of the new dragons not tradable?

Fashion Designer

Why are so many of the new dragons not tradable?

We never got an answer about this. I've gotten SO MANY Neo Bubble fails in the last month, it's not even funny. With the space and food limitations, I seriously doubt anyone wants habitats full of Neo Bubbles. And it's not the only new dragon that isn't tradable- most of the new ones are not.

The measly 100-coin sell rate for all dragons, regardless of rarity, was tolerable in years past because you could trade the fails off instead of taking a total loss (yes, 100 coins counts as a total loss). Gems and lotus blossoms are a nice thing for lower level players who are working on the crafted dragons. For the higher level players, there may not be much to do with the gems, but at least it was *something* to show for your endless hours of failed breeding efforts. Getting repeats of the new, untradable dragons is just painful. It feels like banging your head against a brick wall. Each and every 100-coin Neo Bubble fail wastes 20 hours of time.

I don't see WHY the change was made? It makes no sense. The small number of items players get for trading dragons (gems, lotus blossoms, the occasional scroll) doesn't effect your bottom line, at all. There is no way for S8 to profit off of removing the trade option.

Every single player spends the majority of their time in this game dealing with fails and repeat, unwanted dragons, especially the common ones. Removing the ability to trade these dragons is not only disheartening, it lowers the quality of the game.

Please make dragons tradable again.
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Executive Chef
    besides since DT need gems, this is not fair to not be able to trade them
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Agreed with everything said on this thread. All dragons that are bred should be tradeable - especially Neo Bubble.

Weird, I just went to trade a volt but couldn’t... I thought I had traded it in the past. This has happened with a few other dragons too. I wish we knew before feeding and evolving that a dragon is not able to be traded.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Natzski View Post
    Weird, I just went to trade a volt but couldn’t... I thought I had traded it in the past. This has happened with a few other dragons too. I wish we knew before feeding and evolving that a dragon is not able to be traded.
    All these dragons that we have needed to breed for Tales have never been trade able and as they do not disappear once the Tales finish it is silly.

These dragons should be classed as limited for the duration of the event!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    All these dragons that we have needed to breed for Tales have never been trade able and as they do not disappear once the Tales finish it is silly.

These dragons should be classed as limited for the duration of the event!
    Yes I agree. Thanks for letting me know. I will just sell them straight away now and not waste time and food on them.

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Agreed with everything said on this thread. All dragons that are bred should be tradeable - especially Neo Bubble.
    Agree! And if they're not going to be trade able then remove them from the game after the event where they must be bred to advance/complete.
    Delete Neo Bubble now (we've renamed him Neo Suckle! Lol)

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    We never got an answer about this. I've gotten SO MANY Neo Bubble fails in the last month, it's not even funny. With the space and food limitations, I seriously doubt anyone wants habitats full of Neo Bubbles. And it's not the only new dragon that isn't tradable- most of the new ones are not.

The measly 100-coin sell rate for all dragons, regardless of rarity, was tolerable in years past because you could trade the fails off instead of taking a total loss (yes, 100 coins counts as a total loss). Gems and lotus blossoms are a nice thing for lower level players who are working on the crafted dragons. For the higher level players, there may not be much to do with the gems, but at least it was *something* to show for your endless hours of failed breeding efforts. Getting repeats of the new, untradable dragons is just painful. It feels like banging your head against a brick wall. Each and every 100-coin Neo Bubble fail wastes 20 hours of time.

I don't see WHY the change was made? It makes no sense. The small number of items players get for trading dragons (gems, lotus blossoms, the occasional scroll) doesn't effect your bottom line, at all. There is no way for S8 to profit off of removing the trade option.

Every single player spends the majority of their time in this game dealing with fails and repeat, unwanted dragons, especially the common ones. Removing the ability to trade these dragons is not only disheartening, it lowers the quality of the game.

Please make dragons tradable again.
    Please make all dragons that can be bred tradable! It's not fair to spend time, food & coins then be unable to trade the dragon!!

Rhino Keeper
    Can somebody generate a list of these untradable commons, thanks. No point in feeding these losers, get rid of them at birth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Can somebody generate a list of these untradable commons, thanks. No point in feeding these losers, get rid of them at birth.
    Ummm, wow, what a negative attitude towards cute dragons.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast