Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COMING SOON: The Journey Continues!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I have been getting those items from the Nagas and from things like the castle and the mermaids, anchors, etc. I have so many now that I won't have to pay for one for a while now. I have been collecting from those things all along hoping we would have a continuation of this story line.
    Your drop rate is a lot better than mine. This far four anchors, four sea shells, castle and two mermaids have dropped an impressive one blue anemone and three reefs between them.

Having spent about 25 million coins on choppables I'm done spending coins on this quest. Still stuck on crafting the mirror cause of shortage of eels. A continuation of this quest line isn't exactly something I'm getting excited about
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Any hints on what "This will boost Blue Coral drops!" means? I have brewed some Coral Concoction, but I'm nervous to use it until I know what it does. Blue Coral is not something I was short of. Why couldn't it boost clown fish drops?

Fashion Designer
    I'm beyond bored with this storyline. The drops are just so dire there is no encouragement to carry on. I've been stuck trying to upgrade the castle to Level 7 for months now (or it seems that way) but I can't get the orange coral stuff to make the coral blocks and beams.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Any hints on what "This will boost Blue Coral drops!" means? I have brewed some Coral Concoction, but I'm nervous to use it until I know what it does
    You'll get triple Blue Coral.
    Last edited by olcastle; 11-09-17 at 01:18 PM. Reason: new info

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Any hints on what "This will boost Blue Coral drops!" means? I have brewed some Coral Concoction, but I'm nervous to use it until I know what it does. Blue Coral is not something I was short of. Why couldn't it boost clown fish drops?

Completing that quest will drop extra blue coral while the quest is active. After this quest is complete, keep going for more quests that boost clownfish, eels, and more mermaid items!

Rhino Keeper
    I am always short of clownfish trying to upgrade the castle from L9 to L10. Those of you that may have spent the 250 gems for the chest, is it worth it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I am always short of clownfish trying to upgrade the castle from L9 to L10. Those of you that may have spent the 250 gems for the chest, is it worth it?
    No, the chest is definitely not worth 250 gems. It's a reward for completing something to do with the coral castle. Mine usually drops seaweed and it has a long timer, like 22 hrs., I think. You'll get one free as part of the quest, so better to save your gems.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you are currently going through the goals for What Storms May Come, please continue discussions here.

If you are currently going through the goals for Of Land and Sea (the next goal line after Storms), please continue discussions here.

If you have any questions about the Boosts which are available over both of these storylines, please use the Of Land and Sea thread as that is where that information is being recorded.

Wowsers there a *lot* going on!! closing this thread now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123