Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON: The Journey Continues!

Fashion Designer
    I haven't even made it to the trident step yet. Need one more storm water to make the mirror. Eels seem to be an endangered species!

Rhino Keeper
    This is awesome! I love it when the main storyline is continued. What Storms May Come was the second toughest since Sister Sister or as I like to call it “Twisted Sister” =P I guess this is why the castle and mermaids continued to drop sea items, I can’t wait!
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Fashion Designer
    I'm at the beginning of part 4. I'll use the days for my open storyline quests and to get some resources maxed again. Everything is waiting for energy this week, because of the hunt. It's great to work on things without the stress of timed events. 😊

Nightclub Owner
    I am still blocked at the end of part III. Storm Water eels are just extinct, with the energy hungry events not much left for chopping sea items. Well, let's see what the min REQ will be. But I expect a resource hungry arc.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-07-17 at 01:16 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Woohoo! That pic looks awesome! Perhaps that is Heksa? I better hurry up and finish writing Part 4 goals. I have all the info, it's just been on the backburner...
    Doesn't it just!!
    You're spot on... It must be Heska!

I'm hoping we might get a water expansion area.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Water expansions - that would be super cool... I was musing about having scores of those jelly fish floating gently around my board (ie, like the kingdom walker but floater). Or, Ivy can make some jellyfish sandwiches!

Farm Supplier
    This challenge is way too expensive to complete. Nothing that is going to be chopped up should cost 80,000 coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Water expansions - that would be super cool... I was musing about having scores of those jelly fish floating gently around my board (ie, like the kingdom walker but floater). Or, Ivy can make some jellyfish sandwiches!
    I'm with you! My eyes locked on those jellyfish, and I didn't see anything else. I want the jellyfish bobbing in the water. Or floating over the water. So much potential here...
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    This is so exciting for me! I have finished the castle and have been collecting from all the items I have and have been getting eels and anemones and such so I have plenty stocked. I bet they make us use new things instead of what they had us using before. I did not waste much energy on the direwolf thing because these events are getting boring. The animals you make all give you the same thing. I hope this one is as fun as it looks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnesi View Post
    This challenge is way too expensive to complete. Nothing that is going to be chopped up should cost 80,000 coins.
    I have been getting those items from the Nagas and from things like the castle and the mermaids, anchors, etc. I have so many now that I won't have to pay for one for a while now. I have been collecting from those things all along hoping we would have a continuation of this story line.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast