Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON: The Journey Continues!

COMING SOON: The Journey Continues!

Hey everyone!

Make sure you complete all Goals of 'What Storms May Come' to access the Goals to continue the adventure on 11/9/17 at 11 AM PT! This is part of the main storyline and will not be a timed event.

If you haven't finished the What Storms May Come Goals, visit THIS THREAD for more information!

Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Wow, is it still expensive to do?
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Sigh. This looks fun. But I haven't finished what storms may come yet. At least I'll have some time to work on it that week. Maybe I'll get to finish what storms may come and start this one. It is a really expensive goal line and it's tough to do with all of these super energy timed events.

Executive Chef
    Still collecting Mermaid Brews to forge the Trident... So I'm close but still a looong way to go.
    Luckily I have a lot of Reefs and Anemones in storage to whack through so might be able to catch up.

Loving the new "Sea Monkey" creatures and "Ursula".

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Woohoo! That pic looks awesome! Perhaps that is Heksa? I better hurry up and finish writing Part 4 goals. I have all the info, it's just been on the backburner...

Rhino Keeper
    this update looks like it will be very cool i love the way the sea adventure parts look
    but alas i am still on lvl 7 castle because of a mithril shortage... kinda funny since the current event woukd have tricked me into using it all but i said no because im still working in my castle upgrades.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on level 8... But the idea of a week without timed goals so I can focus on the storyline sounds wonderful. I'd like that more often, to be honest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    this update looks like it will be very cool i love the way the sea adventure parts look
    but alas i am still on lvl 7 castle because of a mithril shortage... kinda funny since the current event woukd have tricked me into using it all but i said no because im still working in my castle upgrades.
    I did forget the Mirthil use in this event.. better hurry up and fill the inventory! the Armored Direwolf emptied my resources!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I'm on level 8... But the idea of a week without timed goals so I can focus on the storyline sounds wonderful. I'd like that more often, to be honest.
    I'm level 50 but not finished What Storms May Come. But I'm happy. After endless event, I felt a little exhausting. Same with my inventory. So its nice to stop for a while, restock and continue my storyline. I never continue my storyline because of event always demand every energy I have. So thank you s8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Still collecting Mermaid Brews to forge the Trident... So I'm close but still a looong way to go.
    Luckily I have a lot of Reefs and Anemones in storage to whack through so might be able to catch up.

Loving the new "Sea Monkey" creatures and "Ursula".
    I'm still working on the trident too. So yep, definitely will be nice to have a chance to complete this step!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast